The online racing simulator
Round 4 Discussion
The track will be WE1r.

Dates:
Qualifying Day: March 17th 16:30 UTC
Superpole: March 17th 17:00 UTC (approx.)
Race: March 24th 17:00 UTC

This race will be 3 hours.
Stream Link
http://www.livestream.com/bmxtwins
Discuss!
Im going to try to do the points later tonight. I apologize for the delays
#3 - Cawwa
What a nice qualy. Have ppl gone mad? Overtake cars during a hotlap?

#13, you ruined my hotlap as well as cars behind you and of course your own, when trying to overtake me. Maybe it's not a good idea to draft and slingshot yourself when there's traffic in front of you? I guess it's allowed to draft at a qualy session, but is it a good idea?

#36 Sorry about the mess when going out on the first attempt. The cars in front of me slowed down so I had to do that as well.

Otherwise it was all good ...

Grats to the top guys - amazing speed!!
My lap at superpole was the worst from last 100 i did today:doh:
incredibly close laptimes. A 1:38.20 got me 12th place... and that is only .75 off of the pole time. I guess we have a very high quality grid.
Can I get the official qual replay? Would like to see why Ray decided to suddenly stop in front of me...
Ill have it up tonight, im out until later
Quote from Bmxtwins :incredibly close laptimes. A 1:38.20 got me 12th place... and that is only .75 off of the pole time. I guess we have a very high quality grid.

Well WE1R with GT3 is pretty easy and there are really few turns ^^
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Session: Qual
Lap: xx
Timecode: 10:02
Cars: #42 and #22
Description: #22 goes in front #42 before the up-hill before sc3, then when crossing sc3 he decides to brake suddenly and joins spectators even though #42 was right behind him. This results in ruining #42's 2 laps because he has to make an avoidable move and "bakes" tires.

Yes this was my fault, I didnt expect the car to not spectate for some 3-5 seconds and instinctivly just pressed brake to wait to spectate. Also, i didnt really ruin your lap because I was on a hotlap and faster than you and passed you, and you had ran wide iirc. So i only ruined a potential next lap which i apologize for.
Can we start from last grid if I join to team #30 with Arsk4?
(due to UM21 Internet and PC failures)
yes just update confirm , I will allow you to start at the rear (should be enough room atm)
#24 spdoRacing #2 asks permission to start at end of grid.
Should be ok, ill be doing confjrms tonight so please post!
Hope you guys have stream/tracker this time
stream maybe. have not been able to get anyone to setup tracker. one guy offered and never responded... (SMALL HINT NEEDZ HELPZ)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawwa
Session: Qualify
Lap: Second lap
Timecode: 2.28
Cars: our car #23 and #13
Description:#13 try to pass us (#23) at our hotlap. That ruined our hotlap and a car behind us.

protest rejected , it has never been illegal to overtake another car during qualifying.

A bit odd imo. Everywhere else you see to you have enough space to do a hotlap not to disturb a fellow driver ahead of you. In this special occasion #13 ruined not only our hotlap but the car behind us, coursing an accident in the next corner.
It's all about respect to others trying to set the best possible lap.
Quote from Cawwa :A bit odd imo. Everywhere else you see to you have enough space to do a hotlap not to disturb a fellow driver ahead of you. In this special occasion #13 ruined not only our hotlap but the car behind us, coursing an accident in the next corner.
It's all about respect to others trying to set the best possible lap.

It may well be that he ruined your hotlap (and his own), but if he's faster than you he has every right to get past. If he had got past with an "illegal" overtake (i.e. one that he would have gotten penalised for in a race) then yes, he would have got a penalty as he would in a race. However as it was a clean overtake there's nothing wrong with it, he's only "ruined" his hotlap too.

And I would debate the fact he caused the accident in the next corner...
#18 has lost 2 laps due to incorrect restrictions - apologies for typo in chat
interesting to see who punctures and who doesnt
server lag perhaps?
E: remote ****ed btw, not showing positions
restarted remote
positions are still not working :\
Quote from Hahmo :positions are still not working :\

We'll run the tracker after the race, it's not working now...

Round 4 Discussion
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG