The online racing simulator
STD Championship 2012 - Round 4 (Protests & Replay)
You can post your protests 48H after the race ended.

Include this in your protest:

Quote :Session/lap/time:
Car numbers (of the involved cars):
Description of the incident:

Replays - DOWNLOAD
1.feature/4/19.25
2.106(me)150
3.He had to give me a way. I wish that I canceled the my penalty.
Quote from bellko :1.feature/4/19.25
2.106(me)160
3.He had to give me a way.

Could you write a proper description of what happened and not what should have happened.
2.106(me)160

Sorry, but it is pretty hard to understand what you mean. I asked you to describe the situation or do you want to cancel your protest now?
Also, who is driver #160? Because after checking the results, there wasn't any driver who drove with that number.

Just type what you want to say in Russian and I will understand.
Session/lap/time: Feature race ; min 18:17
Car numbers (of the involved cars): 22 - 70
(Car 70) he brake too late when im going in to the corner and then he hits me in the back loosing several places(Car 22)
#6 - Lamma
Quote from andRo. :Sorry, but it is pretty hard to understand what you mean. I asked you to describe the situation or do you want to cancel your protest now?
Also, who is driver #160? Because after checking the results, there wasn't any driver who drove with that number.

Just type what you want to say in Russian and I will understand.

Its pitlane incident on lap 4 (main race, time 19:25). The other car was #150, Pire. Latypov got speeding penalty after they touched. Actually, it seems he got it before they touched so it was probably small lag hit. I agree, its unfair to get penalty because of lag hit but its not unfair to get penalty after crashing on the pitlane

Pire had got speeding penalty earlier too..
Quote from felito7 :Session/lap/time: Feature race ; min 18:17
(Car 70) he brake too late when im going in to the corner and then he hits me in the back loosing several places(Car 22)

First of all , i did not hit u on the back (i think so , didnt watch replay)

Second ...hi, how are you ?
sprint/1/05:02
72(me), 150, 32, 104
150 seems to be brake too late, hit 32, then me and push me out of track.
2.106(me)150

It was your own fault, you saw him leaving the pits and you knew he is beside you, but then you still suddenly turned on to him. If you take a look at car #150, he was actually waiting for you to pass, so he didn't make any maneuver to the right before the contact.

Conclusion: No penalty given or deducted for anyone.

Quote from felito7 :Session/lap/time: Feature race ; min 18:17

Well, how you said it pretty much how everything happened - he did brake late and couldn't avoid diving into your car.

Conclusion: +8sec added to finishing time for car #70 for braking late and hitting another car causing it to spin.

Quote from Dinodoom :sprint/1/05:02
72(me), 150, 32, 104
150 seems to be brake too late, hit 32, then me and push me out of track.

Car #150 brakes late and dives into pile of cars, causing 2 cars to go off the road.

Conclusion: +4sec added to finishing time for car #150 for braking late and diving into a pile of cars (penalty was minimized due to the fact, that car #150 waited for others to recover before continuing the race and didn't gain any time or positions over the other drivers).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG