The online racing simulator
STD Championship 2012 - Round 4 (Information)
Round 4 Information:

Track: Kyoto Ring International (KY3_K31X).
Date & Time: 08.03.2012. (Starting at 19:00 UTC with 20min hardcore qualification)
Only TOP32 drivers from qualification can participate in the race.
Server names for qualification:
spdoracing (For drivers 1-32)
spdo GTi Public (For drivers 33-64)
Server Password: Will be PM'd to TOP64 drivers.

Sprint race: 3 Laps
Feature race: 6 Laps

Remember to use the right name format and particular drivers to have the ballast on. (There will be no Airio to control that during the official sessions.)
NOTE: There will be a HARDCORE qualification, meaning: You will not be able to use SHIFT+P/SHIFT+S during the qualification, you can only fix your car, add fuel etc. by driving manually to the pits. There will not be any car reset and in case you spectate, you may not rejoin the track again. There will be race director controlling this, but in case race director doesn't work, it doesn't mean you can rejoin the track. (If done so, you will be spectated by an admin and disqualified if ignoring the warning multiple times.)

Chatting is forbidden during the official sessions.
Also, try to respect other drivers on hotlap when you are on outlap.

Skins: You may also send high-res skin you will use for the season via PM. (This is only needed for the pictures which might be made after each round - skins will not be used for anything else).

Official pre-qualifying results: HERE
Ballast for round 4: HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stream provided by NDR - Thilo Falkenberg (TFalke55). Commentators will be: Thilo Falkenberg and maybe someone else.

>LIVESTREAM LINK<
>LFSWorld.net REMOTE<
Andris, at pre-qualifying results i am at place 13 and 60.
I know, I noticed it when I was just sending PM's, fixed it, but thanks anyway.

PM's have been sent to TOP64 drivers (hopefully all) with round 4 information. If you haven't received a PM (but you are one of the top64 drivers), please ask me and I'll send it to you.
Make sure you qualify in the right server, each one of you received a PM with a server you must qualify in.

TOP1-32 drivers must qualify in Tiger Express Motorsports server.
TOP33-64 drivers must qualify in spdo GTi Public server.
Race server will be: Tiger Express Motorsports
6 laps!
Lowest feature race lap-count in LFS history?

(And is this the longest open track btw?)
Don't know if its the longest, but if not, then one of the longest definitely.
#6 - Nicce
not gonna be in this round Andro..
Late again
I forgot to mention:

Since there are still 2 spots left even after filling them up with the reserve drivers, some drivers who want to participate can ask me and after my approval I might let you participate without pre-qual or being in the standings, just like I allowed it last time to S.Stankevicius. The first ones who asks, get the spots.
To do this, you must be signed up for the league, and I will only allow to take those spots to drivers that I am sure about that they are able to race properly.
Due to 500servers being down, we had to change the server.
Luckily for us, Reno suggested us to use both spdoracing.com servers, so, here is the info:

For those who were supposed to qualify in Tiger Express Motorsports server, here is the server you will have to qualify in:

Server name: spdoracing
Server password: Was sent to everyone.

Race server will be: spdoracing

You can right now practice in 2nd qualification server (because the first server is not set yet): spdo GTi Public

Also, Ronalds Kronpušs will be organizing the event in my place, because I can't be there today. So, you must listen to him and qualification in 2nd server will be organized by Maris Znotins.
i dont like rony... 0.5 SECONDS !!?

anyway i start at last in 64? so 2nd server?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG