GT500
Champions: Western Wolves
Runners Up: spdoRacing
Second Runners Up: The Danish Racing Team

GT300
Champions: Vortex Motorsport
Runners Up: CoRe Racing
Second Runners Up: Genuine Racing
Cool - so we're actually tied 7th? I thought there will be a tiebreaker,which would decide that Race-Star will be 7th (because of win) and we 8th.
Anyway - thanks to my teammate Rolands Kampars,who qualified us in season pre-qualifying in top15,we somehow managed to stay in top10 for the whole series,so we never had to go through qualifying heats - I think it's a very good achievement for noobs like us. In all races our goal was to keep the nose clean,not get involved in any incidents,avoiding any chance for penalties,and it worked out - we finished in top10 in every round except 5th in Aston Cup,where we finished dead last. So it was a good season,thanks to all organization team,hopefully - see you in season 2!
7th place for APR in the last race, 7th place overall, yipee Congrats to all those at the top
Still got a late season rush going that got us in the Main Race 4 times in a row...very proud of that form! We still managed to make it to be the best BUS team in GT300, but with the other FXR teams pulling out, that just felt plain effortless
Quote from Eclipsed :Cool - so we're actually tied 7th? I thought there will be a tiebreaker,which would decide that Race-Star will be 7th (because of win) and we 8th.

You're correct in your original thought. That was an oversight on our part.

Thanks for the nice comments!
Both the teams I raced for are on the podium in the standings. Great organizing hoping to see you next season.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG