The online racing simulator
I have run the latest version of both modules and they ran fine. Not with the latest version of Lapper though, so maybe an issue was introduced in one of those versions. Will try to run it on the latest version of Lapper to see what happens at my end.
Sorry to interrupt the chat.

@ F. Leterme

I've joined the server you are in, which is [PNR] Blackwood GTI
Is this server yours?

-It's defined as a S1 licensed server, which doesn't have mod support. Must be a S3 licensed server.
-You use LFSLapper V 7.0.9.1, which is not the latest but, should be fine with mods.
-You use Schedule V2.09, which is not the latest version of the Yisc[NL] Schedule script, this version does not have mod support.

-Make sure you load the latest version of Yisc[NL] Scripts.
-Allow mods on your server.

IF LFSLapper crashes.

Try to make a screenshot of the LFSLapper console when it crashes.
Copy the last error from the 123.456.789.000-XXXXX-ERR.log (bin\default\logs)
Attached images
server.png
Quote from Bass-Driver :Sorry to interrupt the chat.

@ F. Leterme

Is this server yours?

-It's defined as a S1 licensed server, which doesn't have mod support. Must be a S3 licensed server.
-You use LFSLapper V 7.0.9.1, which is not the latest but, should be fine with mods.
-You use Schedule V2.09, which is not the latest version of the Yisc[NL] Schedule script, this version does not have mod support.

IF LFSLapper crashes.

Lapper doesn't crash, it just doesn't let me open up !ss when I use the latest files by Yisc[NL], hence why I'm using the version just before that.

I also have no idea why it's showing as an S1 server? Is there some setting in Lapper overriding this cause my controlpanel shows it should an S3.

Now shows as an S3, updated to latest Lapper, using latest files by Yisc[NL], no access to !set_schedule or !ss

Reverted my settings back to only the required cars till I can make use of the mod restriction in Scheduled events
Quote from Bass-Driver :Sorry to interrupt the chat.

@ F. Leterme

Is this server yours?

IF LFSLapper crashes.

Any chance this could have to do with the fact Lapper says it's missing a file called lfsrestapi_info.lpr?
Nah, i forgot to delete the include() line in addonsused.LPR during release. Which contains lfsrestapi_info.lpr.
I've used that script during the implementation of the modsystem.

So you can delete that include() line.
Quote from Bass-Driver :Nah, i forgot to delete the include() line in addonsused.LPR during release. Which contains lfsrestapi_info.lpr.
I've used that script during the implementation of the modsystem.

So you can delete that include() line.

Update, getting the next error message using !ss now:

Lapper Instance abort!

One or more errors occurred.
mscorlib
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.get_Result()
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.updatelistofmods(unionVal val, ArrayList args)
at GLScript.GLApp.parseBackcall(SetOfVars GVAR, SetOfVars LVAR, unionVal val, ArrayList args)
at GLScript.Parseur.getval(SetOfVars GVAR, SetOfVars LVAR, executeParsedFunction BC)
at GLScript.GLApp.retrieveEvalVar(String funcName, TokenParse tkparse, TokenBuffer currTokenBuffer, SetOfVars GVAR, SetOfVars LVAR, Boolean breakFunc, Char& breakCar)
at GLScript.GLApp.privExecuteTokensPart(Int32 level, String funcName, SetOfVars GCAR, SetOfVars LVAR, Boolean breakable, Boolean inSwitchCase, Int32 start, Int32 end)
at GLScript.GLApp.privExecuteFunction(String funcName, String[] argsVals)
at GLScript.GLApp.parseBackcall(SetOfVars GVAR, SetOfVars LVAR, unionVal val, ArrayList args)
at GLScript.Parseur.getval(SetOfVars GVAR, SetOfVars LVAR, executeParsedFunction BC)
at GLScript.GLApp.retrieveEvalVar(String funcName, TokenParse tkparse, TokenBuffer currTokenBuffer, SetOfVars GVAR, SetOfVars LVAR, Boolean breakFunc, Char& breakCar)
at GLScript.GLApp.privExecuteTokensPart(Int32 level, String funcName, SetOfVars GCAR, SetOfVars LVAR, Boolean breakable, Boolean inSwitchCase, Int32 start, Int32 end)
at GLScript.GLApp.privExecuteFunction(String funcName, String[] argsVals)
at GLScript.GLApp.executeFunction(String funcName, String[] argsVals)
at Configurator.lexConfigurator.executeFunction(String funcName, infoPlayer pcurrInfoPlayer, String[] par)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.managePacket(MSO mso)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.Loop(Connect insimConnection)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.doloop()
at LapperInstances.LapperInstance.doConnection()
Void ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean)
Closing Instance...

Nvm, fixed my issue. had to set a redirect url for my Lapper registration...

@Yisc[NL] Little bugs I found
1. you can not select mod cars + normal cars at same time. If you do, no cars but UF1 shows up as available (even if you didn't select UF1)
2. selecting only a modded car makes UF1 available to drive aswell

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG