The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2012: Round 10 (Protests & Replay)
Include the following in your protest:
Quote :
Lap/sector/time:
Cars involved:
Description of the incident:

Race Replay: HERE
You can make protests 48h after this post.
Lap/sector/time: Lap 1 sector 1 time 00:42:00
Cars involved: LT J.Bakšys LV M.Rukmanis
Description of the incident: I'm taking defencive line into T1 and Rukmanis is in the outside,he takes wider line,i'm in the inside,taking the slower line to righthander,I take it wider but still keep it on track,while Rukmanis see my actions but still drives into me,even he see that i'm a bit slower and even doesn't push full brakes to avoid the contact and spins me,witch result in loosing a lot positions and time.
I already said sorry to you
And in my opinion, if i can tell it here, i would say its our both fault, you braked way too late, went deep in and then came back, I was braking as much i as i could to avoid the crash, but it wasnt enough and if i would push brakes fully i would loose control over my car and land on grass or into the wall. Thats why i would say its our both fault and we didnt lost that much time, anyways, we finished on the podium what is good for us both

sorry once again!
---------------------------------------------------

Lap/sector/time: 14 / 1 / 19:10:00
Cars involved: LV - M.Rukmanis / LT- J.Marcinkevicius

Description of the incident: He was leading the race, but made a mistake, i was using that chance to pass him, but he was blocking me and pushed into grass i lost time time and possible 1st position. He was using dirty moves also before, what endengered my position and maybe even whole race
Quote from BADLVBOY :I already said sorry to you
And in my opinion, if i can tell it here, i would say its our both fault, you braked way too late, went deep in and then came back, I was braking as much i as i could to avoid the crash, but it wasnt enough and if i would push brakes fully i would loose control over my car and land on grass or into the wall. Thats why i would say its our both fault and we didnt lost that much time, anyways, we finished on the podium what is good for us both

You can't blame other driver for driving on non-ideal trajectory, especially driver in front of you...
Aslo it's T1, it's bit silly to think that drivers are driving it like any other lap and not trying to rise some positions...

Just my two cents...

E: Nope, my teammates in Baltic Cup are Estonians
I understand you're supporting your teammate, but still im thinking the same, we both made a mistake and we paid for it, but still finished on podium. I think result would be the same even without accident according to race statistics.
Im not willing to make here enemies or anything like that, im participating to gain experience and get new friends or even find a team. I hope J.Bakšys isnt mad at me. I told my opinion(s) and i hope he thinks the same way after checking everything closely. I did what I could, that just wasnt enough
Things like that just happens, we have to live with that

Baltic Cup 2012: Round 10 (Protests & Replay)
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG