The online racing simulator
Round 6 - Fern Bay Gold (FE3) - Protests & Penalties
Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.

Penalties:
• The correct lap: Lap 2 (1st after pace lap)
• The cars (/teams) involved: 06, 10
• The lap/sector/time: First corner
• And a short description from your point of view: I.Price(06) drives into J.Holmes(10) back and spins him into last.
Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap 27
• The cars (/teams) involved 57, 81 And leader GT3 i think?
• The lap/sector/time last sector, restart
• And a short description from your point of view. All the people ahead brakes when Green light shows, 81 acelerates. Then behind him, he is crashed for some cars. He lost various places.
Quote from gangsteer :Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap 27
• The cars (/teams) involved 57, 81 And leader GT3 i think?
• And a short description from your point of view. All the people ahead brakes when Green light shows, 81 acelerates. Then behind him, he is crashed for some cars. He lost various places.

Sorry bad number:

• The correct lap 27
• The cars (/teams) involved 51, 81 And leader GT3 i think?
• The correct lap 16 GT3
• The cars (/teams) involved 51, 55
• The lap/sector/time 16 GT3/SC1/21:55.00 replay

51 Goes on the inside of 55 out of T1, 55 then forces 51 onto the grass causing 51 to spin and get damage that needed to be repaired
-
(Ring) DELETED by Ring
• The correct lap 50 GT3
• The cars (/teams) involved 51, 30
• The lap/sector/time 14 GT3/SC1/

51 is on the s/f straight and car 30 just comes up behind us and rams us on the str8 and then tries to divebomb when he was behind and i took evasive acion
Quote from BreadC :• The correct lap 50 GT3

51 is on the s/f straight and car 30 just comes up behind us and rams us on the str8 and then tries to divebomb when he was behind and i took evasive acion

Sorry for that, you were lagging and dissapearing on the straight so I was little confused when you "came back" almost inside me.
• The correct lap: 7 (GT300)
• The cars (/teams) involved : 06, 58
• The lap/sector/time: sector 1 (chicane)
• And a short description from your point of view: 06 tried to pass 58 in a bad place, missed the entry, hit the tyres and 58 collided with 06.
• The correct lap: 32
• The cars (/teams) involved: 77 and 66
• The lap/sector/time: 32/3rd/45:30.00
• And a short description from your point of view: Car #77 divebombed into Car #66, after what Car #77 bumped Car #66 on the grass, which meant halfspin, time and position loss.
Quote from TypeRacing :• The correct lap: 32
• And a short description from your point of view: Car #77 divebombed into Car #66, after what Car #77 bumped Car #66 on the grass, which meant halfspin, time and position loss.

Sorry about that, Savage. My bad.
QUALI HEAT RACE

Quote :ADMIN-INITIATED REVIEW
• The correct lap: Lap 3
• The cars (/teams) involved: 70, 86, 78, 69, 54
• The lap/sector/time: Back straight
• And a short description from your point of view: #70 goes off coming through the fast right. As he recovers, #86 makes contact. #86 is then hit by #78 (at full throttle), who sends multiple cars spinning. #54 eventually comes along and pulls a similar move into the back of #78.

5-position grid penalties to #78 and #54 for their next main race appearances, for avoidable contact/poor situational awareness. Drivers Martinson and Garbolewski will be on probation for the remainder of the season. Any future incidents in this vein will result in automatic suspension.

MAIN RACE

Quote from MaunoKasa :• The correct lap: Lap 2 (1st after pace lap)
• The cars (/teams) involved: 06, 10
• The lap/sector/time: First corner
• And a short description from your point of view: I.Price(06) drives into J.Holmes(10) back and spins him into last.

No penalty. Though the #06 made initial contact, we find this to be a racing incident. We do not believe #06 was intentionally making a racing move that led to the contact. It was simply a slight difference in braking that occurred with cars bunched closely together.

Quote from Flame CZE :• The correct lap: 7 (GT300)
• The cars (/teams) involved : 06, 58
• The lap/sector/time: sector 1 (chicane)
• And a short description from your point of view: 06 tried to pass 58 in a bad place, missed the entry, hit the tyres and 58 collided with 06.

SG to #06 for overaggressive lapping + poor judgment in rolling back onto the racing surface after his spin.

Quote from Robendo :• The correct lap 16 GT3
• The cars (/teams) involved 51, 55
• The lap/sector/time 16 GT3/SC1/21:55.00 replay

51 Goes on the inside of 55 out of T1, 55 then forces 51 onto the grass causing 51 to spin and get damage that needed to be repaired

DT to #55 for avoidable contact.

Quote from Pela74 :• The correct lap 27
• The cars (/teams) involved 51, 81 And leader GT3 i think?

Though #71 does not accelerate at the green flag, he was not required to by the rules, which (at that time) simply stated that no one could pass before the s/f line.

#53 is in the wrong gear for the restart and lags back from #81 as the field accelerates. As he tries to catch up, he doesn't brake soon enough for the queue and has to take drastic evasive action. Behind him, #57 and #51 are following at the same speed and also don't brake until it's much too late. #57 spins #53, while #51 tries to shoot the gaps (which would have amounted to passing before the s/f line) and causes even more carnage at full throttle and a 30+ mph speed differential.

DTs to #53 and #57 for avoidable contact. SG to #51 for avoidable contact + passing before the s/f line.

Quote from TypeRacing :• The correct lap: 32

DT to #77 for avoidable contact.

Quote from BreadC :• The correct lap 50 GT3

No penalty. This is a lag incident. Mr. Bunby was lagging heavily during the majority of his stint.

OTHER INFRACTIONS

Cars #17 Piri Racing GT500 and #63 Piri Racing GT300 each had a driver exceed the one-hour maximum driving time, even when accounting for the time added to the race by the SC period. #17 receives a -2L penalty, while #63 receives a -1L penalty.
#87 Herba Racing Team drove with an incorrect skin, and also incorrect restriction, throughout the Qualifying Heat Race. Though it is the team's responsibility to read and understand the rules, it is our responsibility as admins to catch them when they fail to do so. We would like to apologize to the teams who were adversely affected by our oversight in this case.
Finally, we would like to issue a warning/reminder to all cars to not begin an overtaking move prior to the green flag on the start, or the start/finish line on the restart. We saw a couple of instances of iffy behavior this round, and we don't want to have to penalize anyone in the future. Thanks!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG