The online racing simulator
Don't worry Joe, it will be the same for others fast drivers It's good to see others drivers drive for the win too
And you are fast with ballast too.. I don't worry for you.
-
(Greener) DELETED by Greener
Will be there some handicap for XRG next round? XFG is more than 1.5 sec slower than xrg.
No, there won't. That's why there is success ballast and that's why anyone can choose any car they want to drive.
Pre-qualifying for Round 4 will start a bit late today, but I will post the info later. Sorry, haven't had time to do that yet.
BTW, I forgot to mention:

-------------------------------------------

Thilo Falkenberg offered us to live stream the whole season. If Thilo will be available for the rest of the rounds then we should have a stream for the rest of the season.

Stream provided by NDR - Thilo Falkenberg (TFalke55). He is also usually the commentator.

>LIVESTREAM LINK<
Handicapping: it has belatedly occurred to me that the XFG is nearly 20% lighter (including driver) than the XRG.
I'm guessing, possibly wrongly, that the XFG will be disproportionately handicapped by the current rules with equal ballast for both cars.
So maybe for every 10kg of ballast for an XRG, we should only add around 8kg to an XFG?

(Clearly I'm talking about future seasons here )
I get your point, but yes, it needs to be accurately tested etc., before we could find the real proper handicaps considering the differences of the cars. And right now I don't really want to think about it.
Just to make it clear for the future rounds. Due to daylight saving, the qualification will now start at 18:00 UTC, sprint race at 18:30 UTC and so on.
The pre-qual for round 6 will probably start on Monday, since I am not at home tomorrow or then tomorrow in the evening. I will post the info also tomorrow.

STD Championship 2012 - Information
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG