The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2012: Round 8 (Official Qualification Results)
Round 8 Official Qualification Results:
NGT (UFR+XFR) @ AS3X_A33

Qualification Replays:
Estonian - Download
Lithuanian - Download
Latvian - Download

TOP30 drivers, please come to the server at least 10 minutes before the race, so that we can make the grid and start on time. Round 8 race info: Here

Those drivers who are on the reserve list will have a privilege to race if someone from TOP10 drivers can't participate for some reason. The reserve drivers will be chosen in the same order as they are placed. If the reserve drivers can't make it to the race also, then anyone can race, but you have to inform about that at least 30min before the race. (Remember, in order to do that, you have to prove you can do a lap within 105% of WR.)

XFR+AS3X_A33 (105% of WR) = 1:57.69
UFR+AS3X_A33 (105% of WR) = 1:58.28

Reserve list for Round 8 (who didn't attend qualification):
27. LT - J.Marcinkevicius
28. LV - K.Dzelzgalvis
29. LV - R.Purvins
30. LT - J.Stačiokas
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
Seems like tight mid-field again. Looking foward.
Put me on reserve list LT-J.Marcinkevicius
Put me on reserve list.

LV - K.Dzelzgalvis
#5 - sjava
Put me on reserve list - LV - R.Purvins
Put me in reserve list - J.Stačiokas
Hey,
This is mostly for those who have admin access to J.Marcinkevicius' server.

Nobody, and I mean nobody is allowed to be in the server during the race with an admin password except the Baltic Cup organizers, meaning: Laurynas, Reno and me.
Even if that is your server, you must not have an admin pass during the race. I don't care whether you have it or not before or after the race, but not during the race.

This will now be a "rule" for the rest of the season, due to some problems caused in the previous round (I'm not blaming anyone).

I hope nobody has a problem with that, because we can always change server, if that is an issue for someone.
#8 - sjava
Quote :
29. EE - R.Purvins

Oh, sorry, fixed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG