The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you participate on a round to round basis?

Yes, I plan on making all of the races if I can.
I'm not interested or unable to attend.
No, but I will make the road course races if I can.
No, because I plan on running other leagues.
No, but I will make the oval races if I can.
No, I won't drive in this series due to the inclusion of ovals in the championship.
No, I don't trust Realistic NASCAR's ability to run this series.
FZ50 League Final Interest Check
Realistic NASCAR is only a few weeks away from finalizing information for an FZ5 Series (The Realistic NASCAR Cup Series).

Current plans are to run 5 road courses (WE1R, BL1, AS7R, SO4R, and KY2R), and 2 ovals (KY1 and F24).

The race at F24 is presently planned to be 75 laps (about a half hour long), and all of the other events have a race distance set to make each race run about an hour in duration.

Pit stops currently are not planned to be required.

Rounds are planned on Sundays at 18:00 GMT and starting with a 20 min. qualifying session followed by the race at 18:30. Grid stacking will occur in the lobby unlike in the World TBO Championship Series.

First dates currently are planned for March 11th, March 18th, and then a race every 2 weeks following that. Round 1 was moved forward a week to avoid conflict with the Final Round of the Super GT Series. Once releaced these dates will not move regardless of conflict or lack of drivers.

The question is: Is there enough interest in the league to invest our time and effort into putting it on?

Rulebook: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/198700 ... 20Official%20RuleBook.pdf

Hoping for the best
#2 - Sobis
Yes of course (as pace car...)!
looks like pretty interesting but it needs some fern bay
#4 - sjava
Sounds interesting. How long do you plan the races to be?
#5 - Sobis
Quote from Cornys :The race at F24 is presently planned to be 75 laps (about a half hour long), and all of the other events have a race distance set to make each race run about an hour in duration.

This series will not be occuring and Realistic NASCAR will now focus all of it's energy into the Kyoto 400. Realistic NASCAR will not hold another league until this summer most likely.
This thread is closed

FZ50 League Final Interest Check
(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG