The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2012: Round 8 (Info & Discussion)
Date: 19.01.2012.
Time: 21:00 (UTC +2)
Car(s): NGT (UFR+XFR)
Track: AS3X_A33 (The name for AS2X_A26 has been changed to AS3X_A33, but it is still the same layout.
Laps: 24
Server name: Baltic Cup 2012 (hosted by J.Marcinkevicius)
Server password: bc12
Pitstop: 1 Mandatory (free work)

Everyone should get in the server 10 minutes before 21:00, so we could set up the grid and start on time.
Good luck and let's have fun! Remember, password will be changed seconds before the race start, so don't be late.

[B]Qualifying dates for round 8:[/B]

[B]Estonia:[/B]
[B]Date:[/B] 17.01.2012
[B]Time:[/B] 22:00 - 23:00
[B]Server:[/B] LFS Estonia
[B]Password:[/B] est

[B]Latvia:[/b]
[B]Date:[/B] 17.01.2012.
[B]Time:[/B] 21:30-22:30
[B]Server:[/B] Tiger Express Motorsports
[B]Password:[/B] bclv

[B]Lithuania:[/B]
[B]Date:[/B] 17.01.2012
[B]Time:[/B] 21:30-22:30
[B]Server:[/B] Baltic Cup 2012
[B]Password:[/B] bclt

All times are in UTC +2
Other country representatives should inform me about their qualification dates at least 2 days before their qualification.

Feel free to discuss or ask questions.
Attached files
AS3X_A33.lyt - 828 B - 607 views
Added Lithuanian qualification time.
Added Estonian qualification date.
#4 - OTone
Hello, im from Portugal, can i join this race/cup?
nop, sorry this league is only for Baltic drivers
Layout for this round, must be used in official qualification.
Attached files
AS3X_BC_R8.lyt - 900 B - 290 views
im really sorry for everybody who were involved crash before sc1
Yes, that move from you was pretty weird, ruined my whole race, but I guess shit happens. My come back to the track was also pretty awesome. The funny part was that I hit exactly you, although I didn't see anyone and had no other way to rejoin the track. :/

But don't worry, you weren't the only EST to give me hard time.
And when you were drifting after your awesome comeback i was soo close to hit you again, barely got around somehow and after all it could be much worse for you, lost just ~5 seconds without car damage
Was easy to start from the back. Not so much pressure on you but I still managed to flip over 2 LT ufrs.. really sorry for that.
Yes, but you do understand that that crash led to other crashes? In the same lap an LT guy later almost pushed me out of the track after braking late inside of my car. And in lap 3, when I had caught up with most of the grid, another EST guy dived into me and span me. Although I recovered from that also pretty good, I had to go to pits and overtake other drivers that slowed me down and because of a shitty race already, I hit tires in lap ~16 and span in grass in last lap. + After crashes on first 3 laps, my car had a slight engine damage, it was hard to get a 1.52 lap, when in practice it was easy.

Now, do you have anything else to say?
Thats true, all that shit would never happen, unlucky day
Really enjoyed the race even after when Jonaitis lost the control and just wrecked me off the track... Started from the back, climbed up one by one position to 14th (l guess) and then met mr. Purvins... had a little fight with him until the second corner after the first split... I was inside and was completing the corner, he turned into my back and I flipped over (don't know how I was suppose to flip over.. rather looks like a bug or something)... Just my two cents from me about the race.

Baltic Cup 2012: Round 8 (Info & Discussion)
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG