The online racing simulator
Hmm, hard to see how I could have missed it in a long line of blue and white names, but OK. Fini.
Full name: Aidas Staškevičius
LFSWorld username: iFastLT
Full team name:
Preferred number: 18
Car: XFG
Full name: Jonathon Pickard
LFSWorld username: rc10racer
Full team name:
Preferred number: 61
Car: XRG
Attached images
XRG_61STD.jpg
Full name:Mika Paananen
LFSWorld username:100A
Full team name:SAVAGE Simsport
Preferred number:174
Car:XFG
Quote from reigga :Full name: Mikko Meriluoto
LFSWorld username: ReiGGa
Full team name: spdo Racing
Preferred number: 54

Car&Team name.
Quote from andRo. :

Wrong name format in server: whiterat, pwrslave - change the name in the server. And driver #49 Bill Kazantzas also has to change to a name that he has signed-up with. (At the moment your first name starts with a letter V as it shows in the Airio and not B.)

Sorted and also made some laps with the correct name.Am i ok now?
Is there a list for the pre-qual results?
i think andro wanted to upload the pre-quali results during the day somewhere so just be patient
Quote from FD3S_RYO :Full name: Martynas Zaleckas
LFSWorld username: FD3S_RYO
Full team name:
Preferred number: 198

Changed number
Official pre-qualifying results - Round 1
Official pre-qualifying results: HERE
(Let me know if something is wrong.)

TOP64 move to the official qualification, which will be held tomorrow (Thursday) at 19:00 UTC. (20min hard core qualification.)
PM's with the info for TOP64 drivers will be sent today.

Unofficial pre-qualification results: HERE
STD Championship Round 1 (Information)

Round 1 Information:

Date & Time: 26.01.2012. (Starting at 19:00 UTC with 20min hardcore qualification)
Only TOP32 drivers from qualification can participate in the race.
Server names for qualification:
Tiger Express Motorsports (For drivers 1-32 [from pre-qualification results])
spdo GTi Public (For drivers 33-64 [from pre-qualification results])
Server Password: Will be PM'd to TOP64 drivers.

Sprint race: 6 Laps
Feature race: 12 Laps

Remember to use the right name format and XRG drivers to have +10kg added. (There will be no Airio to control that during the official sessions.)
NOTE: There will be a HARDCORE qualification, meaning: You will not be able to use SHIFT+P/SHIFT+S during the qualification, you can only fix your car, add fuel etc. driving to the pits. There will not be any car reset and in case you spectate, you may not rejoin the track again. There will be race director controlling this, but in case race director doesn't work, it doesn't mean you can rejoin the track. (If done so, you will be spectated by an admin and disqualified if ignoring the warning multiple times.)

Skins: You may also send high-res skin you will use for the season via PM or upload it here at your sign-up. (This is only needed for the pictures which might be made after each round - skins will not be used for anything else). It is not obligatory, as there are no special skin requirements, but it would sure make the quality of the pictures better and nicer to look at.

More information: HERE
PM's have been sent to TOP64 drivers (hopefully all) with round 1 information. If you haven't received a PM, please ask me and I'll send it to you.
Make sure you qualify in the right server, each one of you received a PM with a server you must qualify in.

TOP1-32 drivers must qualify in Tiger Express Motorsports server.
TOP33-64 drivers must qualify in spdo GTi Public server.
Race server will be: Tiger Express Motorsports

Quote :If someone from TOP64 can't attend the qualification tomorrow, let me know at least 30min before the race. So that drives after TOP64 could have a chance to join the qualification.

since im 0.01 off 64th, if some guy cant/doesnt make it do i get in?
Well, I don't want to make the reserve list, but I can do it this way:
Quote :If someone from TOP64 can not attend the qualification tomorrow, let me know at least 30min before the race.

If that will be done, then I can send password to the next drivers in the line after TOP64. But not in any other way, I mean, if somebody doesn't let me know before the event, I won't ask anyone to come to from "reserve list", it will just make the things a bit chaotic at the start of the qualification.
-
(zeromussov) DELETED by zeromussov : pm
Quote from TypeRacing :Full name: Karl Raudsepp
LFSWorld username: TypeRacing
Full team name: SAVAGE SimSports
Preferred number: 33

Added team
Quote from VTiRacing :Full name: Reno Kööts
LFSWorld username: VTiRacing
Full team name: spdoRacing
Preferred number: 28

Attached skin.
Quote from rc10racer :Full name: Jonathon Pickard
LFSWorld username: rc10racer
Full team name:
Preferred number: 61

Skin added
Quote from Mizteriz :Full name: Jonas Bakšys
LFSWorld username: mizteriz
Preferred number: 35

Updated team
Quote from seniecka :Full name: Skirmantas Stankevičius
LFSWorld username: seniecka
Preferred number: 07

Updated team.
Since driver #18 Aidas Staškevičius can't attend the qualification, next on the list is driver #5 Frank Sinchety, who gets the chance to participate in qualification.
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by Dennis93
Will remote be enabled for the race?
Full name: Daniel Buck
LFSWorld username: buck77
Preferred number: 77

I'd love to go in! But I will miss the qualifying session!
Quote from Framaris :Will remote be enabled for the race?

Probably not. I can't access our server via lfsworld.net, so I can't set it to work. Someone else has already posted the server at Insim relay and it doesn't allow me to do it again. If anyone knows how I could access, then I can try fixing the problem.

Buck - That number has been taken long time ago, please choose a different one.
Hey all.

A last-minute idea occurred to me: given that there will be a few among us who won't be racing tonight after qually (tbh I'm expecting to be one of them ), and since remote isn't looking likely to work, a way to forget the pain and put all that practice to good use might be to have some fun races among ourselves...

I've set up one of the SR servers for this. Sadly I can't rename it to something appropriate but here's a link to it: lfs://join=[SR]%20MOE
Currently set for 6 laps. (Hmm, OK, that link isn't working so well, /me fails. But name is "[SR] MOE". If you can't find it, you don't deserve to race on it :razz

[Andro - if you feel this isn't appropriate for this thread, lemme know and I'll remove it]
Quote from Flame CZE :Full name: Martin Kapal
LFSWorld username: Flame CZE
Full team name: Angel Power Racing
Preferred number: 64

Added skin.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG