The online racing simulator
Since driver #79 Māris Znotiņš can't attend the qualification, next on the list is driver #85 Van Den Bosch Nicolas, who gets the chance to participate in qualification.

Neilser - Nope, I don't mind. Just wondering, will you be racing at the qualification? Or are you talking about "not getting" to the race?

And sorry about remote and that there is no stream etc. I had other things to worry about to be set up for this round, maybe in future rounds there will be some enjoyment for those who are not racing in the race. <--- If anyone is willing to stream this event in future, PM!
Yeah I'll be trying
And np about remote/stream - I would help if I could though.
Quote from andRo. :Since driver #79 Māris Znotiņš can't attend the qualification, next on the list is driver #85 Van Den Bosch Nicolas, who gets the chance to participate in qualification.

Neilser - Nope, I don't mind. Just wondering, will you be racing at the qualification? Or are you talking about "not getting" to the race?

And sorry about remote and that there is no stream etc. I had other things to worry about to be set up for this round, maybe in future rounds there will be some enjoyment for those who are not racing in the race. <--- If anyone is willing to stream this event in future, PM!

he means that, with times being so fast that there is less chance he (we) can make it in, specially in xfg
Updated mine and added Mikko's and Isaac's skins.
Attached images
XRG_spdomikko.jpg
XRG_spdorenostd.jpg
XRG_spdopoozak.jpg
All GenR skins for R1.
Attached images
XRG_GENR17std.jpg
XRG_GENR30std.jpg
XRG_GENR46std.jpg
XRG_GENR94std.jpg
XRG_GENR98std.jpg
Quote from Neilser :Hey all.

nice idea, will join I think. Being 4 seconds of the pole (and last in pre-Quali ...) I wonder if participating in this whole champonship makes any sense at all.
No stream today, right?
Quote from ACCAkut :nice idea, will join I think. Being 4 seconds of the pole (and last in pre-Quali ...) I wonder if participating in this whole champonship makes any sense at all.

Well, look on it all as a good chance to improve then... With a bit more practice you never know.
Quote from Neilser :Well, look on it all as a good chance to improve then... With a bit more practice you never know.

yeah, the performance (and sheer number of participants) is bit higher than I expected for a "demo car" league. I raced in the IFRC (FZ5 - RAC) league, and placed somewhere down the middle.
Round 1 (Unofficial Results)
Unofficial Round 1 results: HERE
Replays: DOWNLOAD

Pretty disappointed for many drivers attitude towards others after races, but the rest seem to be okay, thanks for coming.
sorry guys, went to sleep and never woke up for the race (6am start for me)
was looking forward to it, sorry if someone had to miss out cos i wasnt there but if i couldve i wouldve raced. sounds like an interesting race, so see you guys at the next round
At these times I feel bad for being the student hostel. Looks like a great fun for racing. :/
internet connection is always fine for years until some championship starts, lol, bad karma for me
Fun racing, disappointed with my race 1 - should have done better. Race 2 was the best I could do with my pace, maybe without a small error I could have held Joe behind earlier, but I'd already decided if he got a run there was no point to fight, as I was racing Joni who was 1.5 down the road, not him as his pace was just better. 2nd was probably the best I could have got after the way lap 1 went. Probably over reacted to Niki's defence in Race 1, Initially going onto the grass was more my fail than anything, he did hold me there a bit, but he had the right to hold me onto the inside and punish me for my mistake.

Anyways onto the next round, hopefully I have some more pace there
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :internet connection is always fine for years until some championship starts, lol, bad karma for me

i was wondering what happened to you

btw. great race
This round went as good as possible for me. I wanted a 30.1 in qualy to secure pole, but after my second lap I hit a 30.22 which turned out to be pole anyway.
My gear 1 was setup more to be fast for SC3 than the start so I was worried about that, but it turned out that Reno's 1st gear was worse than mine

Going down into turn 1 I noticed in my mirrors that Mikko had run into Reno which instantly gave me a big enough gap so I could just take it easy and not push. My tyres got hot but the pace was still there so it gave me some confidence for the main race.

Starting 8th and it was always going to be tough to get to the front. I just aimed to get through T1 safe and make some progress from there, and that's what I did. Got past Mikko in the fast chicane after Sc1, and then straight past niki too. Coming down into the tight hairpin of Sc3 i went for a move on Andres which worked, but braked a tiny bit too late noticing i would clip Reno, so i tried to turn away but got hit by J.Pickard so I could do nothing and hit Reno. At this point I was in 3rd after just 1 lap and knew there was a chance to take the win. I was catching Isaac who was slowing catching Joni, my plan at first was to get right up behind Isaac and dive into the pits but that plan soon changed and an opportunity to pass in sc1 came and i took the chance and Isaac didn't fight for it so I decided to run a few more laps. I then caught up to Joni and tried a few times to get past, and this lost us both times, looking back I should have just dived into the pits or gone for a move that would 100% work. Sorry to him.

After losing some time I knew I would have to push for the next few laps as Isaac had pitted earlier and missed the fighting between myself and Joni. I decided to pit pretty late on but it all worked out and managed to take another win with the fastest lap. It was good fun and im sorry to Reno who feels I tried to divebomb him from about 5 car lengths back and clearly doesnt see that if I had not been hit he wouldnt have lost time...

Cya at the next round!

EDIT:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31344838/Cut%20Much.jpg Nice line ;D
-
STD Championship 2012 - Round 1 (Protests) (andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Hmm, since now we have a sub-section for the league, post only sign-up and skins related stuff here from now on. The rest should be posted in the appropriate thread. Thanks!
Quote from BADLVBOY :Full name: Mareks Rukmanis
LFSWorld username: BADLVBOY
Full team name: Nismo Systematics
Preferred number: 88
Car: XRG

Skin added
Full name: Rubén Blasco
LFSWorld username: Ruben_Drifter
Full team name: Lanzarote Racing Team
Preferred number: 107
Full name: Plamen Gospodinov
LFSWorld username: pr3d4t0r
Full team name: -
Preferred number: 222
Quote from pr3d4t0r :Full name: Plamen Gospodinov
LFSWorld username: pr3d4t0r
Full team name: -
Preferred number: 222

You have to choose a number that is between 1-200 and not taken yet. So, 222 is not allowed, please change.
Full name: Andrey Loginov
LFSWorld username: Ava Adore
Full team name: Tokatsu
Preferred number: 105
Car: XFG
Attached images
XFG_tkts_105.jpg
Full name: Modestas Runas
LFSWorld username: MuderGO[LT]
Full team name: Deadline Team
Preferred number: 121