The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you be interested?

Yes
Maybe
No
Interest in this idea?
Ok, so I'm wondering if there is any interest out there for a beginners based league. The idea would be to have 2 classes on endurance races (or semi endurance). I'm thinking 2 drivers per car.

Classes - up to those interested, I'm thinking GT2 and NGT.
No safety cars, to assure maximum grid. Qualifying, half hr w/ super pole format for each class.

League would be geared to beginners, so more advanced drivers/teams may be given weight penalties. Other than that, we could assign 1 "vet" and 1 "rookie" together sorta like how V8 super cars did at surfers paradise. Let me know if theres any interest/ suggestions.
kind of MoE feeder serie like GTAL is for IGTC?
I guess it could be. But the idea would be to give drivers track time. And I guess we could have a system where veterans could volunteer to either help complete beginners, or drivers that just need some help.
So maybe 4 categories:
Veteran - ex: Momo92i
Experienced - ex: Jonas Koskinen
Amateur - ex: Bmxtwins
Beginner - ex: Rockclan

and then pare Veterans with Beginners. And experienced with Amateurs. The other idea would be to just let teams be whatever and add weight penalties to the extremely fast teams.

excuse me if anyone finds your name here as offensive ^^.
Comments?
I'd love it because from what i see, there is really no beginners endurance league. I am really intrested in endurance, i think this would be great!
I truly don't think that there's enough beginners around here (that are interested in leagues anyways) to make a solid league. The main leagues have even been prone to experiancing some of the beginners recently
Quote from Cornys :I truly don't think that there's enough beginners around here (that are interested in leagues anyways) to make a solid league. The main leagues have even been prone to experiancing some of the beginners recently

True but, I am going to try GT3 if I can, and thats with a online friend of mine who is big on drifting, and not so well in driving, so if we even make it through qualy then I gotta worry about if he is gonna wreck out, I think im pretty good and I think this is a place to show off some of my skills for a new driver on LFS. Just need more beginners
Quote from Yuusei :Just need more beginners

We need to get the people here to come to LFS so that we can.
What's the deal with endurance racing? Where have the sprint races gone?

If the idea is to give track time to the drivers, why not make shorter races and have 2-3 races per round, ensuring maximum competitiveness and fun? Like the TBO and RAC series NDR ran once.
-
(Cornys) DELETED by Mustangman759 : advertise somewheres else
!
Do iiiiit!!!
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :What's the deal with endurance racing? Where have the sprint races gone?

If the idea is to give track time to the drivers, why not make shorter races and have 2-3 races per round, ensuring maximum competitiveness and fun? Like the TBO and RAC series NDR ran once.

I'm afraid both were not really ours. The rac Series was originally from Icon and TEM continiued it After the Fusion. The TBO One and also the RSC One were carried over from different organisiers and wie continiued them for an additional Season.

Overall i have to Agree that currently there are too few beginners in LFS to do such a class Even.
At least I know many finns that have been searching for leagues where they could start endurance racing. Most beginners aren't just using lfsforum which is a problem because it's hard to advertise leagues for them. IMO this idea isn't bad at all but I recommend single class and 1 driver per car because beginners might not have anyone to make a team with.
I'm not sure about the categories thingy. But GT2 and NGT multiclass race? Yes, I've waited this for a long time.
BTCC Styled races^
nice idea We're in if it will happen!

Good Luck )
I just started a conversation!

Close enough!
We're just waiting on ngc to put our server back up
Many of you said that there is no enough begginers for a league.... You mean that All LFS drivers are pro !?!?!? OH MY OGD :eek: Are you crazy ?
There is A LOT newbies/beginers that would kill to be able to drive in a league and especially endurance league.We watch pro/good drivers racing in a big leagues like supergt ,moe,igtc ... and want one day we also can drive in a league.
I think that this idea is verry nice.Many begginers/new drivers can show their racing abilities.

Sorry for poor english btw !
GT3 is designed for beginner endurance racers... It is also run by us just like our junior fox series, but we also allow fast teams to drive
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG