The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2012: Round 7 review (video)
Hello!
After going through the replay of last round of Baltic Cup, I found lots of great moments from that round, so I couldn't resist making a video to show them to you. Anyway, this video was not about the editing, good camera work or whatever else meets the criteria of a good video, but it was only to show those interesting moments. And many of the awesome overtakes etc. was probably left out because I didn't see them, since it takes a long time to check each person individually, so I just put the ones I had during my own race and the ones that I found out about somehow. Sometimes, it's really interesting to check out what has been really going on during the race, because when racing, we don't notice most of that stuff.

ANDRO. CREATIONS PRESENTS

Baltic Cup 2012: Round 7

------------------------------------------------
(Watch in HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ibtO2xlnug
------------------------------------------------
Omg... Andris, I must to notice that was really awesome. Good camerawork (maybe sometimes out of little control, but in general really good). I really liked that soundtrack - song were chosen really good ones. You managed to capture epic scenes. What I didn't like a little bit is a red color gamma and manually decreased fps at some scenes (well it's good I think when it's chosen for flashback scenes with black and white color). In overall, you did incredible job.. At some parts I was like :eek: and at funny ones - . You should really do at least sometimes videos, 'cos they are somehow original and really entertaining to watch. I watched this one all entire and didn't get bored.
Hmm, I am really surprised by your comment, didn't expect such positive reply, so thanks a lot.
Nice to see this still going. :P
This was great, the first part especially.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG