The online racing simulator
Suggestions for the New Realistic NASCAR Rulebook
I decided to rewrite the rulebook in order to clarify some of the main ideas with diagrams. Looking at Title V though, I realized that we had very little power to enforce the rules of clean racing, and from there I found all kinds of issues. Drivers couldn't tell for sure what they could and couldn't do in racing situations, and the admin team couldn't hardly act as a result of incidents unless the blame was obvious.

The rulebook that currently is in place was made to govern a very simple organization which had yet to run a race, this new and improved rulebook will take into account the experience that we have gained in the World TBO Championships Series, the LX World Championships, and our other events. I think it is time to make ourselves a permanent and clear rulebook for all of our competitors. If you see anything that needs to be changed in our current rulebook, feel free to post those ideas here, but please make sure that the suggestions are not mentioned in the lists below.

Suggestions for the rewriting of the Realistic NASCAR Rulebook may be posted here. This new version will be released and put into effect following the completion of the LX World Championships in February of 2012. This rewrite will include guidelines for Realistic NASCAR License procedures, expanded racing rules, expanded administration rules, and diagrams for most sections.

Realistic NASCAR Rulebook (V 1.3.2)
Realistic NASCAR Rulebook (V 2.0 Beta)

Accepted Ideas
  • Diagrams
  • Expanded racing rules
  • Translations (looking for volunteers for French and Spanish as well as others)
  • License rules
  • Double file restarts
  • Stricter and clearer restarting and starting rules.
Rejected Ideas
  • (none yet)
V 2.0 is coming along rather nicely.

Number codes for sections, articles and clauses which are not in bold have not been reviewed an were copied directly from the V 1.3.2 build of the Rulebook. Beyond page 3 the figures have yet to have been created.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG