The online racing simulator
It was a good race for us until the SC period. We lost almost a minute by waving-around and not catching up the SC queue, which was not good for our position. I know it was the last lap of GT500 but that should not happend often.
I was nearly in tears when SC came out.. we basically had it in the bag. The last lap generated so much intensity my palms got sweaty and my heart was racing. Thanks for the fun race guys!
All went perfect until SC. I wonder why the SC was pulled out for 1 lap to go. Great race for our both cars overall. Epic battle with the other guys at the start of the race. Too sad for GenR #02
Cool story bro ^^
Wiihu, what an experience!
Thanks to Andris for a great race with him, was fun even without any practise. Was really fun, and those GT500's came really quickly! Was some great racing though, and some... not so great, but was fun anyway. The start was epic
#32 - CSF
Just watched the replay, and it's nice to see SR 03 causing absolute carnage on the last lap and playing pin ball with the GT300 leaders... good driving, not.
We GT5's in the back should have been allowed to pass the GT3's before s/f line imo, or even better pass them during the SC, would have reduced the carnage by a lot.
Was fun watching #03 go all over the track tho
Roben.. omg.. he missed you by inches

awsome gt3 finish
Quote from oscarhardwick :Just a pointer here. You ALL need to learn some multi-class etiquette after that race or at least brush up on it. Everyone put their cars in silly places and to no surprise the GT500s were the main culprits and of them Jonaltis was the worst. Sort It Out.

That last lap could have been a load better and you ALL let yourselves down.

+1 definitely !

wtf have you tonight guys? What is the point at outbraking cars that are braking later? What is the point of trying to overtake GT300 in that final chicane CoRe GT500? Stop dreaming, you are loosing time when overtaking GT300 and you are loosing much more time when trying to overtake flat out...So next time use your brain and not your right foot.

Well done Vires ! Congratz for the win, nice catch by James, I had some damage in my car so it was pretty wierd in some turn (basically left camber were crap). Keep it up !

EDIT : James you scared me in lap 4 or 5 because of your heavy lag ^^ I though "oh f*** Vires gonna timed out again, bad luck". Finally I was wrong.
Maybe, as said in other race topics by me before. You should clarify exactly how a GT300 car should act when a GT500 is coming nearby. There is no rule to it at the moment. Which is a silly spot to leave open in the rulebook.

Morgan. I don't have the replay because I didn't save it but, if you didn't notice i had massive lag. I braked down before reaching you and you were flying on the grass the next moment. I was surprised. It was a laghit from my side. Without my lag i wouldn't have hit you.

Plus, I only use 1 foot to drive, the right one. So that statement is wrong.
Quote from MoMo92i :EDIT : James you scared me in lap 4 or 5 because of your heavy lag ^^ I though "oh f*** Vires gonna timed out again, bad luck". Finally I was wrong.

You where not the only one then i started to lag a little
Quote from Kristi :Maybe, as said in other race topics by me before. You should clarify exactly how a GT300 car should act when a GT500 is coming nearby. There is no rule to it at the moment. Which is a silly spot to leave open in the rulebook.

Morgan. I don't have the replay because I didn't save it but, if you didn't notice i had massive lag. I braked down before reaching you and you were flying on the grass the next moment. I was surprised. It was a laghit from my side. Without my lag i wouldn't have hit you.

Plus, I only use 1 foot to drive, the right one. So that statement is wrong.

Yea that's true, I saw you quite laggy then, maybe wasn't a good example, removed it from my post. But still GT500 were lapping like some newbies are doing on public server...
Quote from MoMo92i :Yea that's true, I saw you quite laggy then, maybe wasn't a good example, removed it from my post. But still GT500 were lapping like some newbies are doing on public server...

Yea anyway sorry for making you lose quite a time. I saw that you went to the grass and turned on the hazard lights to apologize. Checking the replay tho, I seem to go flat out but suddenly my car slows down and gets on other line than it was.
Had a good race. The green flag could've been waved a little bit later I believe. Dunno why I got protested after making a precaution move to the outside. Got into 2nd and got glitched but all went back into square one and we finished 2nd overall
Also, I don't think the decision of calling a SC in before the last lap was a good idea. Speaking of which: I'm surprised to see a protest by Dom, as he surrendered the inside line and would barely make the corner himself. I hope it gets reviewed the same way as Niki and Rudy tangle on the last lap of KY31.
Thanks for the race.
I expected for such a race, TBH... We had a wrong setup, firstly: too big wings that caused a big loss of time on such a fast track and as well a lack of preparation... We've come up with an idea to race just today, so... Anyways, congrats to the winners and see you at the next stage where I hope we gonna be much more prepared and competitive
i think you will see the majority of us over at MoE on the 6th of January

and if people get lucky, trying out their new wheels in the biggest LFS event ever!
Quote from xtraction :i think you will see the majority of us over at MoE on the 6th of January

and if people get lucky, trying out their new wheels in the biggest LFS event ever!

What do you mean under this, eh?
Quote from JPeace :No u :P (literally!)

Jokes aside, some great racing with you dude

Computer didn't like when I stop for a pit stop and press the button to speak in TS :s got a blue screen :'(

Thanks god we 've only lost few seconds there. Yeah that was a great clean fight
Quote from xtraction :i think you will see the majority of us over at MoE on the 6th of January

i sure hope thats not the case
:/
not the best place to be looking in for your first endu experience
Quote from JPeace :#55 Overtakes #71 when #71 leaves a gap, there is slight contact at apex which gives neither car an advantage. #71 then refuses to accept the lost corner and makes slight contact with the rear of #55 which causes #55 to lose traction and #55 to move onto the grass. This could have been avoided by a lift from #71.

This all could've been avoided, if you had just left the room you are supposed to leave, and actually turn in to the corner, not push me in the gravel.
Koskinen, Peace, I checked the thing, What Peace said above this post is the truth, as soon as opponent has an overlap, you've lost the corner, and it's therefore your own task to stay on the track.
Quote from Robendo :

• The correct lap: 25
• The cars (/teams) involved: 14, 01
• The lap/sector/time: 41m 05s replay time
• And a short description from your point of view.

#14 decides to divebomb when there is no room at all

Our car #14 had a better exit out of turn 1. We took the inside line and did NOT brake too late for a divebomb. It was car #01 who must have not seen our car #14. In this picture you can clearly see that #01 (LLL GT5) did not see our car, and turned in early on us. In fact, you can clearly see in the first picture that car #01 turned in much earlier than normal (compared to the 2 other cars in front). Had #01 not turned in too early, this accident wouldn't have happened. I could be considered a race accident, but you made me protest, I must defend myself, sorry mate I have nothing against you

This video is a good example of what happened, Massa's car on the outside turned in too early, not considering Hamilton's car. Massa got penalty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niGOE6cKJ0Q
Quote from DjBlueIce :
This video is a good example of what happened, Massa's car on the outside turned in too early, not considering Hamilton's car. Massa got penalty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niGOE6cKJ0Q

wtf??, massa turned into hamilton after they almost were side by side, your car had no chance in getting past there.
@DJBlueIce. BRO, you was out of control, and this was a failed divebomb.

even though you go Prost'd.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG