The online racing simulator

Poll : Which format would allow you to compete?

Closed since :
Sunday Races/Qualifying (13:25 Drivers meeting)
LX4 race on Saturday at 14:25 GMT & LX6 Sunday (same time)
Round #4 moved to Friday, January 6th at 19:00 GMT
Saturday Races/Qualifying (13:25 Drivers meeting)
Round #4 moved to 1st weekend in February
Qualifying Sessions at 14:25 GMT on Saturday & Races Sunday (same time)
Round #4 remains on the weekend of the 7th
Poll: Race Dates & Possable Format Ajustments
Following incidents surrounding Round #2 it was decided that races should be moved to Sundays at 13:25 GMT, but it has been suggested that this be changed back to Saturday. We'd like to do what is best for the competition of the season. The results of the poll are not final, as driver replies and the drivers who would be missing will weight into the decision.

Two things need to be decided upon. The other is that Round #4 needs a new date or time due to the MoE 24 hour race. This will also be decided upon here.

Please vote honestly. Select all that you would be able to attend consistantly, and please post here explaining your reasoning with your poll vote. Format will remain static once decided upon.
I would prefer a weekdays.
Quote from VTiRacing :I would prefer a weekdays.

I was assuming that this was the case, but I'm not available on most weekdays in the correct times for an event such as this
Round #3 information will be sent out tonight and the dates and times will be determined by the results of this poll. Be sure to vote before the poll closes.
I just wanted to point out 2 grammar mistakes,you're been doing for a while already:
1. Pole - is this:

(not the girl obviously) And similar things... And residents of poland...
The word you're searching for is: POLL (as written all over the poll itself)

2. Possable - well,everywere it's written POSSIBLE,maybe it's your american dialect,that makes me cunfused...

Damn,I can't believe I'm teaching english to natively english speaking person... :o
Quote from Eclipsed :
Damn,I can't believe I'm teaching english to natively english speaking person... :o

I wouldn't be. Spelling is something which I simply never have had an ability to remember. In the little bit of French that I know I can never get things spelled correctly and I'm struggling to hold above an 80% in that class because of it even though I know more than 95% of the words if spelling didn't count (of course it does)

I have the short term memory of a gold fish, and the long term memory of an elephant, so basically I only remember things which seem really important to me at the time. Spelling never seems deathly important so I rarely remember how to spell words. If I use a word over and over again such as committee (from government class when I had to write a text book on Congress) I'll remember it forever, but things like that rarely happen to words such as poll, but I'll likely remember that, that is the correct form of the word now that I've been called out on it.

Thanks for pointing out the errors
You dont have to take the option which clearly wins in votes, you know. This option three might suit all of us perfectly.
Quote from N I K I :You dont have to take the option which clearly wins in votes, you know. This option three might suit all of us perfectly.

That was an idea that I put out there hoping that it would win, but it didn't. Likely, I'm going to leave round #3 as previously advertized, but round #5 and #6 will likely take that format. Round #3 information will be sent a little later on tonight.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG