The online racing simulator
Realistic NASCAR License Applications
Applications: Closed here. Format has been changed.

In order to participate in select Realistic NASCAR events and leagues (such as the 2012 World TBO Championship Series and the Realistic NASCAR 500 to name a few) you must first sign-up here with the correct information explained in this thread. The LX World Championships (Season 1) will be the final Realistic NASCAR series which will not require a license.

Licenses may be taken away by Realistic NASCAR at any time, and license designations may be changed by Realistic NASCAR at any time as long as competitors are notified of this change in status.

Receiving Your License
Once you have applied for a Realistic NASCAR License you will be given your unique license code. This will be your license code until that issue of your license expires. You will use this code to sign-up for Realistic NASCAR Series. If anything changes on that license you will be private messaged on your LFS forum account with details and explanation. In order to view your license you may subsitute your license number into the following address:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19870068/Realistic%20NASCAR%20Licenses/00000.jpg

If you have attended a Realistic NASCAR test session and do not receive a message within 48 hours you may assume that you have not been awarded any higher license as a result of your performance. You should contact the Realistic NASCAR Official in charge of the session you attended asking for the reason in which you had not received your license. Be aware that we have a high expectation of conduct for our competitors, and this includes off-track actions.

License Designations
  1. Permit License - This license will allow drivers to compete in an official Realistic NASCAR License test session occurring within 28 days of their application. Drivers who hold an expired Permit License will not be allowed to sign-up for another Permit License for 60 days following their expiration should a higher license not be awarded within that time. Those who would like to receive a B-class license or higher will want to apply for this license and attend official test sessions in order to receive such licenses. This license may be applied for here. See Application Information below for information on how to apply for this license.
  2. Specialty License - This license will be awarded to drivers who would like to participate in a particular series, and are not able to attend an official Realistic NASCAR License test session before the date in which they would like to participate. These licenses will be awarded for a three month period, but they will only allow participation in events which the license's specialty applies to. This license will act as a permit license until it expires. Those who would like to receive a B-class license or higher will want to apply for this license and attend official test sessions, or events which this license applies to in order to receive such licenses. This license may be applied for here. See Application Information below for information on how to apply for this license.
  3. B-Class License - This license will allow for participation in all Realistic NASCAR Events which do not include any of the restrictions on that individual license. This license expires after two years of the date of application for the initial lower class license. This license cannot be applied for, but will be awarded at the discretion of Realistic NASCAR.
  4. A-Class License - This license is a B-Class License only it has a four year expiration period, and will be given to drivers in which have proved themselves in intense battle situations either in an Official License test session, or in league events. This license cannot be applied for, but will be awarded at the discretion of Realistic NASCAR.
  5. Unlimited License - This license will be awarded to competitors who have proved themselves a highly capable competitor in all kinds of racing on LFS. Drivers holding this license will be permitted to join all Realistic NASCAR Events. This license cannot be applied for, but will only be awarded at the discretion of Realistic NASCAR.

Application Information

Permit License - Those wishing to receive this License in order to participate in Realistic NASCAR Official Test Sessions to showcase their abilities in hopes or receiving a B-Class License or higher need to post the following information here:

LFSWorld Name:
Nationality*:
Test Sessions planning to attend:

* - Nationality will be the name of your country such as France, United Kingdom, or Spain and not French, British, and Spanish.

Specialty License - Those wishing to participate in a particular Realistic NASCAR series or event need to sign-up for this license if they are unable to attend an official Realistic NASCAR test session prior to that time. This license also acts as a permit license. Applicants need to post the following in addition to the information required to sign-up for the Permit License:

A spr of the applicant in hot-lap mode on one or more of the tracks which will be used in the league or event that they wish to participate in with every car that that league will use. In these replays, the applicant must run at least three consecutive laps of less than 104% of the world record time on those combinations. Layout track times will be posted here.

Official Realistic NASCAR Test Sessions
License applicants should check this thread for updates, times, locations, and all other information regarding Official License Test Sessions.

Format
Most license test sessions will involve a single qualifying session of 10 minutes and a race which will last around 20 minutes. Qualifying times will be considered in reviewing license applicants. Starting line-ups will be inverted so that the quickest qualifiers start in the back of the field, and the slowest start in the front. This is intended to create the most stressful of racing situations possible so that we may see how applicants will handle intense racing situations. Finishing position will also be considered in reviewing license applicants, but only those who receive their finishing position fairly and in a manner that exhibits a great level of respect will receive a license. Those who run a slow qualifying time on purpose will not be considered for licensing. Respect levels of those slower drivers being passed will also be considered for licensing if their lap times remain within 105% of world record times for the majority of the session (or time posted for a layout that is being used).

Test sessions which occur on KY1 or KY1R will only use partial inversion in order to reduce the possability of large crashes.

Session passwords will be all lower case and will be the track code with the car code. Password will be applied shortly before the start of qualifying and you must already have your license number prior to participating in any part of a test session. Race laps will be decided based off of qualifying lap times.

Server: Realistic NASCAR Server
Team Speak is required for all test sessions. Team Speak Server Address: Cargame.nl
License Applications have been opened.
LFSWorld Name: rageshgr
Nationality: India
Test Sessions planning to attend: Test Session #2, #4, #5, #6
LFSWorld Name: faze-one
Nationality: France
Test Sessions planning to attend: Test Sessions planning to attend: Test Session #2, #4, #5, #6
Nationality:Finland
Test Sessions planning to attend:
LFSWorld Name: daf27
Test Sessions planning to attend: #2, #4, #5, #6
LFSWorld Name: CHTI
Test Sessions planning to attend: #2, #4, #5, #6
LFSWorld Name: nathan246
Nationality: Canada
Test Sessions planning to attend: #2 (Unsure)
LFSWorld Name: momo92i
Test Sessions planning to attend: TBA
First 4 test sessions have been scheduled:

Test Session #1 - AS1 - LX4 - December 15th 2011 @ 19:45 GMT on Realistic NASCAR Server - Password: as1lx4
Test Session #2 - KY1 - XRR - December 17th 2011 @ 15:00 GMT on Realistic NASCAR Server - Password: ky1xrr
Test Session #3 - AS4 - XRT - December 19th 2011 @ 20:00 GMT on Realistic NASCAR Server - Password: as4xrt
Test Session #4 - WE1 - FOX - December 21st 2011 @ 20:00 GMT on Realistic NASCAR Server - Password: we1fox
LFSWorld Name: Speed Senna
Nationality: Finland
Test Sessions planning to attend: Round #2 Round #4 <---- (unsure)
Quote from MoMo92i :Real Name: Morgan Trollé
LFSWorld Name: momo92i
Test Sessions planning to attend: Test Session #3 - AS4 - XRT - December 19th 2011 @ 20:00 GMT on Realistic NASCAR Server - Password: as4xrt

updated
LFSWorld Name: N I K I
Nationality: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Test Sessions planning to attend:TBO session, but not sure if I'll make it in time, since I'm racing this AWD Winter Series and it comes up on the same day an hour earlier, but I might just start from the back row if I miss quali in that test race. LXWC Round #3.
LFSWorld Name: Lamma
Nationality: Finland
Test Sessions planning to attend: LXWC Round #3.
Quote from N I K I :Real Name: Nikifor Đaković
LFSWorld Name: N I K I
Nationality: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Test Sessions planning to attend:TBO session, but not sure if I'll make it in time, since I'm racing this AWD Winter Series and it comes up on the same day an hour earlier, but I might just start from the back row if I miss quali in that test race.

You may gain approval for TBO through the LX World Championships as well if you like much like Lamma's post above mentions.
Quote from rageshgr :Real Name: Ragesh Radhakrishnan
LFSWorld Name: rageshgr
Nationality: India

Updated
Quote from faze-one :Real Name: Polo Dé La Vega
LFSWorld Name: faze-one
Test Sessions planning to attend: Test Sessions planning to attend: Test Session #2, #4, #5, #6

Update
#18 - CHTI

Test Sessions planning to attend: Test Session #4, #5, #6
#19 - CHTI
LFSWorld Name: daf27
#20 - CHTI
Quote from rageshgr :Real Name: Jean-Claude Cordier
Test Sessions planning to attend: #4, #5, #6

LFSWorld Name: faster11
Nationality*: untied kingdom
Test Sessions planning to attend: #3 #4
LFSWorld Name: Sobis
Nationality*: Lithuania
Test Sessions planning to attend: You can expect me to come to every single test session if I'll not forget to.

Also, is it possible to get specific license ID? I want 0034
Quote from Sobis :Real Name: Karolis Motiejuitis
LFSWorld Name: Sobis
Nationality*: Lithuania
Test Sessions planning to attend: You can expect me to come to every single test session if I'll not forget to.

Also, is it possible to get specific license ID? I want 0034

No, you'll be given the next number in order. Sorry.
LFSWorld Name: Teppo.jr
Nationality*: Finland
Test Sessions planning to attend: #6
-
(hammer it) DELETED by hammer it
LFSWorld Name: Rik97
Nationality*: The Netherlands
Test Sessions planning to attend: if there are a few in 2012

Official Note: You already have a license from the Kyoto 400.
This thread is closed

(29 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG