The online racing simulator
Round #2: Discussion Thread
Discussion on the December 10th LX World Championships Round #2 at Kyoto GP Long may be done here. Event will be streamed live here.

Event begins at 13:30 GMT with Pool Qualifying for the LX4.
Very simple and disappointing today. 6-7 drivers attended, round moved to tomorrow.

Where are you people?
Quote from Kid222 :Where are you people?

Exactly. I'd like to appeal this question to the entire LFS community personally. Sad to see an event in which the administrative team shows up fully ready, and a total of 7 drivers attend following a sign-up number of 59.
I was coming but was eating while you were having the drivers meeting. Hopefully more people attending tomorrow (and hopefully i get my headphones working)
i just was coming.. but.. well..
Quote from -beelzebub :i just was coming.. but.. well..

By the time you would have gotten there, there would have been 4 drivers left participating if we had gone forward with it. Thus the decision was made. Once again, I appologize to those who were able to make it, and those who were willing to go forward with this event today. (Though, your numbers were few).

We're running it tomorrow reguardless of attendance.
I just woke up looking for the race. Checked this and the race was supposed to be now, so same time tomorrow then?
Quote from N I K I :I just woke up looking for the race. Checked this and the race was supposed to be now, so same time tomorrow then?

Yes.

I hope someone better comes, otherwise it's just waste of our time, you should know that.
#9 - Lamma
Quote from N I K I :I just woke up looking for the race. Checked this and the race was supposed to be now, so same time tomorrow then?

There is old time schedule in calendar. The events will start 30 mins earlier ie. 13:25.
Quote from Lamma :There is old time schedule in calendar. The events will start 30 mins earlier ie. 13:25.

I'm fixing that
Quote from Cornys :We're running it tomorrow reguardless of attendance.

Im wondering, why you do expect attendance grows up over night?

IMHO its ridiculous to reschedule a day before event when the orginal schedule was released months ago. Im voting for move to Sunday, but I dont like at all this kind of spontaneus, immediate, changes. Checking attentance of Sunday would be fine but it should be delayed to the next weekend.

Actually, the Sunday would be much better for me, because after working day Im too tired to do any preparations for event. For example, at 13:00 today my last LX4 laps were last weekend and I had no setup for KY GP. And because of Team Speak studying & installation, I lost my planned - 10 min per car - practise time
just think its pathetic to sign up for a leaguye and never attend, even them one who confirmed.

you must hand out warnings to them, then maybe they will sstop missing rounds.
Quote from Lamma :Im wondering, why you do expect attendance grows up over night?

IMHO its ridiculous to reschedule a day before event when the orginal schedule was released months ago. Im voting for move to Sunday, but I dont like at all this kind of spontaneus, immediate, changes. Checking attentance of Sunday would be fine but it should be delayed to the next weekend.

Actually, the Sunday would be much better for me, because after working day Im too tired to do any preparations for event. For example, at 13:00 today my last LX4 laps were last weekend and I had no setup for KY GP. And because of Team Speak studying & installation, I lost my planned - 10 min per car - practise time

The hope was that people who were not able to attend today would be available tomorrow (I know at least 3 contacted me saying exactly that).

Honestly, I could hand out warnings and or penalties under 11.3 of the Realistic NASCAR Rule Book, and I likely will if the issue continues beyond round #2.
yh...client connect:connect failed
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG