The online racing simulator
Quote from Gougoodthing :Looking at it, it seems like the wheels collided.

Yeah, but a normal shaped car wouldn't have rolled like that from a wheel touch because the left front quarter panel would have been there to stop it from going sideways.
To be honest the DW is an interesting technical exercise but to be honest, it has no place on the race track which makes the project obsolete.
No risk, no reward.
DW would be more interesting as a self serie with only DW racing. Can be fun !
Quote :Porsche driver LeSaffre's version of the incident:

“I had no place to go,” he said. “I was tracking out on the curb. My steering wheel was straight,and he whacked me. There is quite a bit of traffic and a lot of turns where you should not pass even if you're in a P1 car. It comes down to being patient. The race,especially in our class with eight cars,is going to be a tough one.”

http://app.racer.com/mobile/pa ... =128&articleid=264094
ALMS:
Quote :2013 ALMS Schedule
March 16 - Sat.
Sebring International Raceway
Sebring, Fla.

April 20 - Sat.
Long Beach Grand Prix Circuit - *
Long Beach, Calif.

May 18 - Sat.
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Monterey, Calif.

July 6 - Sat.
Lime Rock Park
Lakeville, Conn.

July 21 - Sun.
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
Bowmanville, Ontario

Aug. 11 - Sun
Road America - #
Elkhart Lake, Wis.

Aug. 31 - Sat.
Grand Prix of Baltimore Circuit - *
Baltimore, Md.

Sept. 21 - Sat.
Circuit of the Americas - **
Austin, Texas

Oct. 5 - Sat.
VIRginia International Raceway
Alton, Va.

Oct. 19 - Sat
Road Atlanta
Braselton, Ga.

* - Shared weekend with IZOD IndyCar Series
# - Shared weekend with GRAND-AM
** - Shared weekend with FIA WEC

http://www.alms.com/articles/alms-announces-2013-schedule
So two different endurance race with same regs at Austin? Looks stupid tbh
Phil do you have any stream link?
Also from the link jack posted is all the onboard cams.
Quote from MoMo92i :So two different endurance race with same regs at Austin? Looks stupid tbh

Same for Silverstone with ELMS.

2013 European Le Mans Series - Provisional Calendar
12/13 April Silverstone GBR with FIA WEC
17/18 May Imola ITA with FFSA GT Tour
19/20 July Red Bull Ring AUT with World Series by Renault
13/14 September Hungaroring HUN with World Series by Renault
27/28 September Paul Ricard FRA with World Series by Renault
That is stupid...+clash date for Imola

Le Saffre is definitely a retard driver ! He might be a Grosjean fan and killed all the fun.

That AF Corse Ferrari is like a punching ball Everyone trying to crash it!
Asian LeMans Series 2013

28th April 2013, Zhuhaï (China)
26th May 2013, Shanghaï (China)
7th July 2013, Ordos (China)
4th August 2013, Inje (South Korea)
22nd September, Fuji Speedway (Japan)
8th December Sentul (Indonesia)
thats a pretty unusual but cool track layout, you don't see those >270° corners very often
Quote from ACCAkut :thats a pretty unusual but cool track layout, you don't see those >270° corners very often

Only at every Chinese GP?
Lotus engined IndyCar team HVM enters the LMP2 class in WEC and the LMPC class in ALMS, though, with the future of ALMS, the WEC project will have the priority. Currently it is not sure if the team returns to the IndyCar cicle, since the departure of Simona de Silvestro also meant the depature of her sponsors.

Source: Roman Wittemeier, Motorsport-Total.com, http://www.motorsport-total.co ... LMP2-Klasse_12110205.html
Btw Felbermayr stop GTE and Manthey will most probably enter WEC in GTE PRO and show the 2014 991 RSR in few races.
FIA WEC launched a Facebook competition for the best picture of the WEC season... Funily the picture of a certain "Daniel Buck" was the first image Facebook showed me.

Quote from FIA WEC on facebook :COMPETITION TIME
Send us your best picture from any of the eight rounds this season and we will put them into a special gallery here on FaceBook. The image judged to be the best submission will win a set of DVDs from the six 6 Hour races from the 2012 season. The three runners up can choose one DVD from a six hour race in 2012.

The DVDs on offer are the WEC 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps - 6 Hours of Silverstone - 6 Hours of Sao Paulo - 6 Hours of Bahrain - 6 Hours of Fuji - 6 Hours of Shanghai

RULES:
1. Only 1 picture per person - so choose your best shot
2. You must have taken the shot yourself - no third party images.
3. The judges decision is final!
4. Please send your entry as a JPEG file only and the image must not exceed 1200 pixels on long edge. Please remember to include your name in the file name of your entry.
5. Closing date: 12 December 2012
6. email your entry to media@fiawec.com
7. remember to include your name, contact number and a short description of your picture.
8. Copyright remains with the photographer and the image wont be used for any other purpose without permission.
9. The competition is not open to any photographers who were issued a media pass at an event. This competition is for people who were spectators at a FIAWEC event.

Here the gallery to the competition: https://www.facebook.com/media ... 56388114417650&type=1
Hey guys!!!!

Will you with a Facebook account help me here??

Please access this link >> https://www.facebook.com/photo ... pe=1&relevant_count=1

Like/share the picture in it!! This way you will be helping me in the competition to win a set of DVDs from the WEC 2012 Season!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG