The online racing simulator
Round #1: Official Rulings
Realistic NASCAR has imposed the following penalties following LX World Championships Round #1.

#31 Teemu Suninen - 5 second time penalty in final results of the LX6 race.
#36 Joe Holmes - placed on probation.
#40 Sampsa Jurvansuu - 5 second time penalty in final results of the LX6 race.

The penalty on the #36 was imposed for actions taking place during the Red Flag period in the LX6 race. This occurs starting at time code 20:24. At that time the #36 accelerated rapidly into the #21 entry while under the red flag period.

Rules Broken: Title V, Section III (5.3) which states: "No deliberate contact"
Sections of Rule Book which apply to this action: (5.3), (6.1), (11.3), (11.4).

Quote from N I K I :Session: Round 1, Race 2, LX6
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 03:40 - 03:55

Drivers Involved: 40 S.Jorvantsu, 31 T.Suninen and 21 N.Đaković

Description: I'm forced to take the tightest possible line to defend of no 31 but at the same time a sharp hairpin is approaching and Joe is just next to me. I have no interest in divebombing him with cold tires and all the traffic around, so I brake relatively early just to hit the apex, but no 31 notices this at the very last moment and just slightly bumps into me. The problems occur when no 40 with far greater speed than ours tries to divebomb both of us in impossible place crashing half of the field out braking the rule 5.6 obviously.

Section(s) of Rules Broken: 5.6 etc

This protest has been decided upon by the Realistic NASCAR Staff. This would warrent a 5 second penalty towards the number 40 entry. However, since this entry failed to complete the session and unofficialy finished 14th place 8 laps down, this penalty will have no effect upon this driver.

Rules Broken: (5.6).
Sections of Rule Book which apply to this action: (5.6), (6.1), (11.3), (11.4).

Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 25:43 - 25:53

Drivers Involved: 31 T.Suninen 11 T.Lahteenmaki and 21 N.Đaković

Description: Suninen brakes too late (braking rule 5.1) and hits no 11 overshoots corner and then turns into rear of my car, which could have been very likely avoided (braking rule 5.3 and 5.6), taking me out to last place. If I drove like this I'd surely be champion...

Section(s) of Rules Broken: 5.1 and 5.3 and 5.6

Realistic NASCAR Staff has decided that the final verdict on this report would be a 5 second penalty in the official results for the #31 entry. This has been done both in-light of the fact that the number 03, 11 and 21 were both effected by this action on behalf of the 31. This has been done due to the fact that the wheel of the 31 was turned more than 45 degrees towards the left and into the 21. On purpose or not, the effects of the action effected multipule competitors and the spinning of another competitor.
This Driver has been placed onto probation for the remainder of the series.

Rules Broken: (5.1), (5.3), (5.6).
All Sections of the Rule Book which apply to this action: (5.1), (5.3), (5.6), (6.1), (11.3), (11.4).
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 13:30 - 13:50

Drivers Involved: 31 T.Suninen, 95 A.Tomczyk, 08 R.Koots, 21 N.Đaković and others.

Description: After Joe failed to read twice that restart was taking place at very tricky part of track XD which compromised my start I'm being passed by several cars. no 08 and 95 make contact and no 31 after braking too late again, chooses the worst option in history to avoid accident going straight into the tires and crashing the half of the field out.

Section(s) of Rules Broken: 5.1 I guess

No further action shall be taken on the #31 following this protest.

Quote from Franky.S :Session: 1, race 2 lx6

Time Code of Incident (start - finish): during yellow flag period and twice throughout race

Drivers Involved: 28 F.Sinchety and 03 V.Pitkanen

Description: on yellow flags, instead of gently coming past and taking position back, he dives bombs up the inside of me, causing contact and almost taking me out. Also, points in the race, his terrible driving was everywhere. Diveboming me atleast twice, again with contact, one which spun me out.

Section(s) of Rules Broken: im not sure where bad driving in the rules is.

We're unable to investigate this protest properly without a time code or a description of particular instances within the race. Submit this protest once again and we will investigate further. No penalties have been given due to this protest.
This thread is closed

Round #1: Official Rulings
(1 post, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG