The online racing simulator
Round 4: Announcement
Fourth round

Track: South City Long Reverse (SO4R)
Date and time: 3 December 2011 - 17:00 UTC Qualifying 16.30 UTC
Car: XFG / XRG
Race Style: Sprint+Main Racae
Server: v\ Nations World League
Password is same as in first round, if you don't have ask here or PM me.

As per the rules (found here) there will be no wind.
Try to get one of the Nation members on #nwl @ gamesurge.net before starting the race to let the information flow smoothly.

Qualifying
At 16:30 UTC we will start a 15 minute non-hardcore qualifying session, this meaning that shift+p and shift+s will be allowed during the whole session.
If more than 16 nations confirm with 2 drivers, then we will have to split the qualifcation again, as in Round 1, hence the 15 minute spare time. If not, we will start the race as soon as possible.

Race
Race starting at 17.00 UTC, we will set the race to 8 laps.
This time a standing start takes place, whereas after readying up for the race it starts eventually. Main Race is 29 laps, and has the same starting procedure but Top 8 is reversed to make it more interesting.
Restarts are made in the known manner. Single file, and after the SC line the leader can pull whenever he wants. Passing allowed under green flag only.

Skins
All the skins are to be uploaded into this topic before the start of the official event. If your skin isn't uploaded or you are using wrong skin in official event, you will be penalized after the race.

All the team managers should have the password. If the newest confirmated Nations have not received the password and your Managers are not available, please PM me or post here to ask for the password, and it will be sent to you.

Best of luck for everyone, and I hope to see some clean good racing and good behaviour.
Half an hour left.
Still missing CZE, ITA, Bosnia.
What about +5 places penalty in sprint race for Poland???
sorry for the flip i lost my glasses
As we forgot of those penalties in all the business. Polishes are rewarded of 10 sec penalty for both drivers in the main race.
Quote from Kristi :As we forgot of those penalties in all the business. Polishes are rewarded of 10 sec penalty for both drivers in the main race.

So... instead of getting +5 grid places on sprint race, they've got +10 sec in main race?

And from another perspective:
Imol causes an incident for which he wasn't penalized by any time penalty at all, but instead you penalized two completely innocent guys with +10 sec each?

Well, that's just brilliant................
Give the penalty to the guy who deserve it and relieve those two other drivers.

Really don't understand why the incident in race 3 wasn't inspected during the race. There was more than enough time to do it since it was at the beginning of a 3h long race. I didn't want to lodge a complaint before looking at the replay first and that I could do only after the race, but you guys had that in your hands during the race.

Giving them now +10 sec in the main race kinda softens their penalty, because it was an hour long race and gaps between drivers is generally long.

I know I'm becoming annoying with all this complaints, but that's because I became annoyed with the handling of complaints. How could you forget to penalize POL drivers when we talked about it this very morning???
wait wait wait wait.
Why because of crash caused by one driver, we will get penalized two drivers?
BTW. Its not our fault that you made mistake.
Quote from Pietter :wait wait wait wait.
Why because of crash caused by one driver, we will get penalized two drivers?

@JPeace - you see? Instead of making it simple, you only worsened the whole thing.
EDIT:
just seen the post above, it's fine by me
Quote from Kristi :Still missing CZE, ITA, Bosnia.

I'm sorry. Realistic Nascar guys had some problems with procedures so races took longer than they should have and for this very reason I missed quali, after which I couldn't have been arched to race from last... very tired at that time. See you next time.
Quote from JPeace :And for your information, Kristi was the only admin today as everyone else was busy, so please give him a break, he did a great job on his own.

Don't get me wrong, I DO appreciate the effort needed to organize everything about the league. But we also put a large amount of time end effort to prepare well for the races. It's been hell for me to try to organize 8 in RL very busy people to practice for and participate in races.
Anyways, congratulations to Serbia for dominating the whole round in both races. You did a good job.

@ Poland, you both get penalty because this is about the nation, not only the 1 person.
Quote from Pietter :
wrong name format:
-LTU Luris.M

For your info:

1) It's Jūris.M
2) I'v talked before round 3 with admins and got permission to this driver to use this format due to long Lithuanian last name, witch doesn't fit.

Furthermore, stop bitc*ng arround if you get penaltys in every race, that doesn't mean you can start crying like litle girls and report every little fart in the race. Geez....
Ok Lauris :* sorry for typo. no problemo.
I`m not crying like girls. I`m just protesting every fu****g wrong thing.
I`m just wanna be "professional" yeah? Someone is reporting protest against us in very funny situation. so I`ll do it also for everyone.
no requied skins:
GBR & EST.

Got confirmed by admin that we (GBR) was ok to just run the white skin
ok, but later you get punished.
if not then why skins are requested? if you can drive with white skin without penatly
Wtf? You guys got punished after few races in what every time someone of you crashed someone and you are feeling aggrieved???

Even if you are still 1 and probably will win.

I think its a BIG difference if someone had skin or name issues against crashing few cars out and being offensive after that...

Round 4: Announcement
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG