The online racing simulator
Round 3: Protests
How to file a protest

Session of Incident : (Race, Qualifying)
Your nation :
Other car(s)' nations :
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident :

Short description of the incident :

You have to post your protests within 24 hours of the race finish at latest time. You can of course make protests while races are still running.
Session of Incident : Race
Your nation : SRB
Other car(s)' nations : POL
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : Lap 3, end of sector 1

Dangerous and unsafe draving of POL's car, divebombs in previous corners and finally causes crash of multiple cars and loss of time for some of them, for our car approx 90 seconds. Detailed explanation under:

I seem to have passed before the start finish line

Session of Incident : Race
Your nation : ITA
Other car(s)' nations : POL
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : Lap 3, end of sector 1

Dangerous and unsafe draving of POL's car, divebombs in previous corners and finally causes crash of multiple
cars and loss of time for some of them, for our car have repaired the damage to the pit stop almost a lap down.
but the penalty?
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by Kristi : temporaily deleted
So, are we going to get the final answer to our appeal? Tomorrow is the next race and we still don't know where we stand.
The points published are final in the Standings. Poles can count on a 5 place grid penalty for the sprint race.
>.< thank you Imol
I am curios a bit... how do you guys decide when to apply DT & SG penalties and when grid penalties for next race?

Furthermore:
Quote from Protests in Race 1 :Warning given to Poland (Imol)

Quote from Protests in Race 2 :Warning for Imol for unsafe rejoining

to result in nothing more than 5 place grid penalty for next race after such an incident in race 3 by the same guy??
Do you really think he will start respecting other drivers in the next race he participates?
Quote from sermilan :I am curios a bit... how do you guys decide when to apply DT & SG penalties and when grid penalties for next race?

Furthermore:

to result in nothing more than 5 place grid penalty for next race after such an incident in race 3 by the same guy??
Do you really think he will start respecting other drivers in the next race he participates?

Quote from sermilan :I am curios a bit... how do you guys decide when to apply DT & SG penalties and when grid penalties for next race?

Furthermore:

Absolutely agree with u Sermilan, he is a ****ing idiot and will never learn his lesson. I don't even race here but I'm appalled by this. A 5 place grid penalty is ridiculous considering his idiot driving, and he already has two warnings.. this is a guy who wrecks in almost anything he does.. even crashing in the pit lane and revenge wrecking his own team-mate account to his achievements. Ego prick. It's one thing to crash into people all the time, but to then be an arrogant bastard about it afterwards?

Maybe u need to stop watching all that Senna bullshit, cos too much of it is going to ur head. Keep this up, and nobody remembers u as a fast driver, but they remember what a wrecker u were - kinda like ur hero in that way so maybe that's what u want. Like u he could never accept blame he was so in love with himself on the track.

Usually I don't give a shit for anything u do cos on and off the track u try to be as much an idiot as Senna was so u just don't deserve any attention, but when ur taking cars out with ur stupid Senna quotes playing in ur head maybe somebody should speak out against u brainless idiot. Maybe u think ur the only guy who deserves to win sometimes but have some respect for some other cars around u - 3 crashes in 3 races - bravo, even Senna couldn't manage that. Predictably I guess u flashed ur lights and beeped ur horn for the rest of the race.

Seenas WINNING is so important to u, I recommend u drive some crappy GT3 league if u never wanna lose. I'm sure u will like that very much! As said already in these threads, you could win this race easily but still u showed lack of intelligence in the car as always If u had a brain, it might actually be difficult to beat u in races, but it's kinda like bullfighting - only difference is a bull can't engine rape and ignore his team-mates.
#14 - AsnL
Quote from SCA-F1 :Absolutely agree with u Sermilan, he is a ****ing idiot and will never learn his lesson. I don't even race here but I'm appalled by this. A 5 place grid penalty is ridiculous considering his idiot driving, and he already has two warnings.. this is a guy who wrecks in almost anything he does.. even crashing in the pit lane and revenge wrecking his own team-mate account to his achievements. Ego prick. It's one thing to crash into people all the time, but to then be an arrogant bastard about it afterwards?

Maybe u need to stop watching all that Senna bullshit, cos too much of it is going to ur head. Keep this up, and nobody remembers u as a fast driver, but they remember what a wrecker u were - kinda like ur hero in that way so maybe that's what u want. Like u he could never accept blame he was so in love with himself on the track.

Usually I don't give a shit for anything u do cos on and off the track u try to be as much an idiot as Senna was so u just don't deserve any attention, but when ur taking cars out with ur stupid Senna quotes playing in ur head maybe somebody should speak out against u brainless idiot. Maybe u think ur the only guy who deserves to win sometimes but have some respect for some other cars around u - 3 crashes in 3 races - bravo, even Senna couldn't manage that. Predictably I guess u flashed ur lights and beeped ur horn for the rest of the race.

Seenas WINNING is so important to u, I recommend u drive some crappy GT3 league if u never wanna lose. I'm sure u will like that very much! As said already in these threads, you could win this race easily but still u showed lack of intelligence in the car as always If u had a brain, it might actually be difficult to beat u in races, but it's kinda like bullfighting - only difference is a bull can't engine rape and ignore his team-mates.

^666
Quote from JPeace :He isn't racing in future races anyway

Oh really, how do you know that James? Is he banned from the series?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG