The online racing simulator
Round 3: Announcement
Third round

Track: Aston Historic (AS4)
Date and time: 26 November 2011 - 17:00 UTC Qualifying 16.30 UTC
Car: FZR 1%+10kg / XRR / FXR
Race Style: Endurance
Server: v\ Nations World League
Password is same as in first round, if you don't have ask here or PM me.

As per the rules (found here) there will be no wind.
Try to get one of the Nation members on #nwl @ gamesurge.net before starting the race to let the information flow smoothly. Especially for this round if you please!!!

Qualifying
At 16:30 UTC we will start a 30 minute non-hardcore qualifying session, this meaning that shift+p and shift+p will be allowed during the whole session.

Race
Race starting at 17.00 UTC, we will set the race time to three (3) hours.
Started with Safety Car, the drivers line up in double file in the last sector, SC will pull off in the last turn and leader may accelerate when Green flag is shown, and it will be shown at the pit entry, the lines are on the layout.
Restarts are made in the known manner. Single file, and after the SC line the leader can pull whenever he wants. Passing allowed under green flag only.

Skins
All the skins are to be uploaded into this topic before the start of the official event. If your skin isn't uploaded or you are using wrong skin in official event, you will be penalized after the race.

All the team managers should have the password. If the newest confirmated Nations have not received the password and your Managers are not available, please PM me or post here to ask for the password, and it will be sent to you.

Best of luck for everyone, and I hope to see some clean good racing and good behaviour.

Tracker: http://tracker.newdimensionracing.com/
Whats server pw ?
Thanks for streaming
tnx, superb quality!
Nice streaming. I was laughing hard. Indian driver won it for me.
Damn I saw this one coming, was something said in the video? when? Btw try driving FXR@AS4 for 3 hours with KB, lol, I could do 2:23's in practice, reduced to 2:25's in race
I love you so much for that post so much Joonas.
#10 - CSF
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, picking at the worst moment when I went off-road in the back straight when I tried to give way to multiple blue flags. I am sure I could do 2:21's but my tires are not lasting

I shift+Ped after rolling coz I didn't want anymore accidents. And the last lap I made a pit stop coz i dfidnt want the "DQ" against my name, as pit was mandatory. Even commentators mentioned "who switched on mandatory pitstop?" as it showed as even Estonia was DQ too. But I accidentally switched off the pitlane limiter and got DT. But hey due to my roll, at least lap few laps were interesting close racing :P

Embarrassing, time for another S2 account, lol, I know I am new, and just came for the experience, I will come back next year stronger, Good bye NWL, esp since I don't like XRG/XFG and I can't handle XRT
why new S2 account, why dont you prove to use you can improve? and mouse is much better than keyboard btw
Quote from xtraction :why new S2 account, why dont you prove to use you can improve? and mouse is much better than keyboard btw

New S2 account was a joke so that you guys don't recognize me . I expected something of this sorts. Yes I will prove I can improve next year, that's what I meant by see you next year I will be moving to wheel full time.
You know what happened, I lost all steering, the keys stopped working for a moment, so I had to take the chicane like a straight, instead of crashing and giving you something else to laugh about.
I see you guys are having some fun watching that.. yeah me too

Thanks for the upload and stream once again Thilo
Well I still can't find the point from the safety car. Cuz you wrote safety car deployed, 10s after the Indian guy used shift-p. It was useless..
Quote from krkriv :Well I still can't find the point from the safety car. Cuz you wrote safety car deployed, 10s after the Indian guy used shift-p. It was useless..

This was mainly because we got noticed that car was upside down and I was browsing through the Insim, and while doing this the car spectated and this is against the rules + SC was gonna come anyhow, did he spectate or not, he was upside down.
Safety car must go out, when there's a risk on the track...When there wasn't... Search better next time Nah...and da f, why you don't remove driver through the race, when you see that he makes problems to the others and he is dangerous for the hold field, even for himself
Quote from krkriv :Safety car must go out, when there's a risk on the track...When there wasn't... Search better next time Nah...and da f, why you don't remove driver through the race, when you see that he makes problems to the others and he is dangerous for the hold field, even for himself

From the rules: - Safety Car will be called if a car is stuck in sand, gravel etc, or if a car is upside down
Well you called safety car 10s after he pressed shift-p. When you called it all cars were driving?

EDIT: I wonder why Serbia are on the leader's lap when they shift-p in 3rd lap i think.
Quote from rageshgr : I am sure I could do 2:21's but my tires are not lasting

Trying to drive 3h with R4 R3, isn't best idea

Round 3: Announcement
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG