The online racing simulator
First this event was better than the last one.
I also like the concept of your events cornys.

But you can't set rules that you can't observe cause of missing man power.

In qualify number 19 & 20 did a pure bumping lap and got the pole. According to the fuzzy rules you made this is not right, but there was no penalty.

Same happend in race a few times.

For the race, mine ended a few laps before finish cause 2 cars bumped each other out of t3. Which by rules wasn't allowed ... but nobody seemed to care.

You can't observe such fuzzy rules and you can't rely on the drivers to share your mind. So you either have to make clear and strict rules or you apply no rules.
I think this is what you could learn out of the race.

It would be very sad if this was the last oval event.
We need people like you!
Bump will be fully legal next time I beleive. We'll run another one over the December break I do beleive. I've been analizing it, and Realistic NASCAR will be publishing a full report on the race. I'm launching an official investigation by our organization as to what went wrong, and we'll come back and run it better than last time once again just as we did after the FZR event. We've just got to get more experiance., that all, I just hope we don't manage to run off all of the competitors before hand. The numbers only thing actually helped alot beleive it or not. That was a positive that we learned, and we need to strictly review the competitors who participate. Especially under yellow flag as we still had yellow flag crashes

The Redemption 100
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG