The online racing simulator
Season 1: General Discussion
Any discussions on The LX World Championships may be done here, but if it's concerning only 1 particular round of the series, please put it in the appropriate thread. Questions which request information or pose official questions may be done on the Information and Sign-up thread. Discussion of this series may be done here.
Thanks. Confirmation PMs will be sent out once I write out the confirmation message. There will be important information in this PM, so please don't disregard it.
-
(rageshgr) DELETED by rageshgr
It looks pretty good but, I'd like to sign up but it is impossible to do all the races for me. Race day schedule is ok, I usually have no time on saturday's evenings but 4 of 8 races collide with my table tennis competition schedule. So I'm asking - could I sign up for this if I know I can do only 50% of the races?
Quote from Ghost_CZ :It looks pretty good but, I'd like to sign up but it is impossible to do all the races for me. Race day schedule is ok, I usually have no time on saturday's evenings but 4 of 8 races collide with my table tennis competition schedule. So I'm asking - could I sign up for this if I know I can do only 50% of the races?

Yup, you're more than welcome to
Confirmations will be sent out within 48 hours for everybody. Sorry for the delay.
Confirmations were sent last night All who sign-up from now on will be sent the confirmation as soon as your application has been accepted and you have been added to our data-base.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Only 1 open config out of 8 rounds? A bit disappointing IMO, could you perhaps consider having some more?

It certainly is possable should those at the meeting on Sunday (all have received a PM about it) suggest that we make the move to them.

Hoping that we can find a schedule that all can enjoy. That's my main goal. Open configuration racing actually might be easier than what I had previously assumed to administrate, and therefore I'm no longer against the use of them so, with the community's support, this move might be made with a few of the tracks that the community finds boring or unacceptable. Don't post further discussion on the topic on this thread please though. It would be open for discussion here typicaly, but once again, it will be decided on Sunday with community vote.

Thank you for the suggestion
I'd love to join this series, LX racing is fun, but due to work and travel I could only do 2 or 3 races =/ plus, I would have to make up a team name
Quote from versis :I'd love to join this series

Sign up and race in those that you can. The team name is not a big deal either make up something decent/funny or something simple like "Versis Racing". Good luck!
Quote from versis :I'd love to join this series, LX racing is fun, but due to work and travel I could only do 2 or 3 races =/ plus, I would have to make up a team name

Sign-up and race in those that you can if you like. Take a few wins and have some fun even though you won't be a championship contender. We at Realistic NASCAR have nothing against drivers doing that
Quote from N I K I :21 - Nikifor Đaković (N I K I) - Bosnia and Herzegovina - My3id Gaming

great
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by IsaacPrice : hyva sampsa
Party on guys. \o/
Quote from Cornys :

I will confirm that qualifying will be in Hardcore Mode.

Oh man, LXs are very eager to spin and since the wheel is exposed, even a flying kiss is enough to damage its suspension, so hardcore quali is gonna be interesting Can you make it non-hardcore atleast in SO and FE ?
Quote from rageshgr :Oh man, LXs are very eager to spin and since the wheel is exposed, even a flying kiss is enough to damage its suspension, so hardcore quali is gonna be interesting Can you make it non-hardcore atleast in SO and FE ?

You will just have to return to pit road and repair the damage without jumping to the pits if you're not careful enough . I'm going to keep the events static from one event to the next as much as possable and this rule isintended to make sure that those with less car control will start towards the back rather than towards the front where they can cause major issues in these shorter races.
Quote from Cornys :You will just have to return to pit road and repair the damage without jumping to the pits if you're not careful enough . I'm going to keep the events static from one event to the next as much as possable and this rule isintended to make sure that those with less car control will start towards the back rather than towards the front where they can cause major issues in these shorter races.

so if you were to fly out of bounds i couldnt take part any more?
Ya we can always limp to pits and repair, no issues, ya franky's scenario is bad if it happens in a hardcore quali, too unlucky if that happens
Quote from Franky.S :so if you were to fly out of bounds i couldnt take part any more?

Depending upon the conditions of that. Chances are that you would not, but if the team decides that it happens due to something not of your fault you might be permitted to rejoin.
Fail
I have spotted an error in the event calendar.
The last race here in 2011 is written to be 2012.
Just wanted you to know XD
Quote from narkoman14 :I have spotted an error in the event calendar.
The last race here in 2011 is written to be 2012.
Just wanted you to know XD

Don't tell people that, I don't want to look bad!

I fixed it Thanks
You should change from AS7, to AS7r
Was racing on redline today and my god that track is so epic for racing
Quote from kart-36 :You should change from AS7, to AS7r

We'll look into that for the WTBOCS next season as well as a change for next year.. I like it myself too even though I'm not racing in it

Realistic NASCAR Cup Series I had planned that as the first round (that'll not be until after baseball season in the summer around the end of May)
Quote from kart-36 :You should change from AS7, to AS7r

You should stop bein fat blonde nub

I think both are equally good though

I'm not fat But you can argue I'm blonde, although you would lose that argument
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG