The online racing simulator
LFS Super GT Series 2011-2012: Skins

Sponsored by cargame.nl

Hello drivers and managers,

The skin kits for this season of the LFS Super GT Series can be found here. Each car model skin kit contains both the GT500 and GT300 skin elements, in separate photoshop layer groups.

All participating teams should post their skins before the official qualifying session for round 1. Please choose the appropriate kit and apply it to your skin(s) per the rules:

Quote :D. SKINNING AND DRIVER NAMING

1) Team skins must display the team’s car number at a readable size on the hood/bonnet OR roof, AND both sides of the car. Numbers are not required on the rear of the car. Skins must also use the provided LFS Super GT Series skin kits.
1.1) Skin kits will be provided for each car model in each class. GT500 cars will have green sunstrips and mirrors. GT300 cars will have red sunstrips, mirrors, and rear bumper stripes.

Skins should be posted in this thread. As skins are not required to contain driver names, the same skin can be used for all rounds of the season.

Teams with the numbers 01-09 may choose whether or not to use the "0" in their number on their skins.

Thanks!
-Super GT Admins
Am I missing sonething here? When will the team numbers be assigned?
Quote from nikosk31 :Am I missing sonething here? When will the team numbers be assigned?

These have now been posted in the OP of the applications thread.

Please note that teams with the numbers 01-09 may choose whether or not to use the "0" in their number on their skins.
Finally, also note that official skins will not be required for the pre-qual session for round 1.
Thank you for the answer.
#6 - Dmt
hai
Attached images
FZR_spdoSuperGT.jpg
#58 Angel Power Racing
Attached images
XRR_APR_SUPERGT58.jpg
#72 Pilote from Hell - by Jean-Claude Cordier (CHTI)
Attached images
FXR_PfH_Super_300.JPG
Quote from rageshgr :#72 Pilote from Hell - by Jean-Claude Cordier (CHTI)

I'm getting the feeling this was done in MS Paint...

If possible, download GIMP and try again at 2048x2048 resolution. If not possible, it's alright... but this one looks pretty bad.
I have GIMP, but not well versed in skinning probably he used MS paint. That's ok dude, let it be. It looks decent on the car, and most people might have selected 512kb skin download anyways Current goal is to be in top 15/24
Quote from rageshgr :#72 Pilote from Hell - by Jean-Claude Cordier (CHTI)

Updated skin. Slightly clearer version.
#70 Scuderia Gas Racing Team - By Gansan_BM
Attached images
FZR_SG_SUPERGT.jpg
Really nice skin!
#03 - Sonicrealms Racing GT500
#53 - Sonicrealms Racing GT300
Attached images
FXR_SR-SGTS12 v1.jpg
XRR_SR-SGTS12 v1.jpg
-
(ZyXEL) DELETED by ZyXEL
-
(ZyXEL) DELETED by ZyXEL
#74 Avārijas Brigāde
Attached images
XRR_pacans.jpg
Can we use, only for first race , this commemorative skin?
Attached images
2011-10-31_182514.jpg
-
(Ring) DELETED by Ring
#65 Cargame.nl
Attached images
FXR_CargameGTs.jpg
Quote from DjBlueIce :Can we use, only for first race , this commemorative skin?

The position of the sunstrip is non-negotiable, but you're welcome to place the Simoncelli memorial somewhere else on the skin.
67 Bulgaria Motorsport Team
Attached images
XRR_BUL Super GT300.jpg
73 Sex Tourism Organisers
Attached images
FXR_STO_GT300.jpg
#76 Tiger Express Motorsports GT300
Attached images
XRR_TEM_SGT300.jpg
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from Bmxtwins :#09 (GT500) Last Lap Motorsports

Don't you think putting GT500 skin elements on a GT500 skin would be a good idea?
#10 My3id Gaming
Attached images
FZR_SuperGT_3id_10.jpg
#71 Vortex Motorsport

Ugliest skin evah?
Attached images
FZR_VortexGT300.jpg
#64 GTS Motorsport
Attached images
XRR_GTSM64_SuperGTS.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG