The online racing simulator
Coming up later todeeee
thaaaaaanx
If Kristi shows up :P

I've had them done for days but he haven't showed up online for me.. :P
Go at his house and stick your finger in his eye!
Standings updated.
Thx.
Fuuu, 3 positions down ((
Admins, results after round 3?
I'm working on it, hang on.
Updated. And now tell me the point system is mocked up and makes the championship boring. I see some close results.
#36 - AsnL
\o/
Knock-knock...
Admins, results?
Updated standings with Round 4 results.
Results after round 5?
#40 - AsnL
Whops, I had it but forgot to upload. Thanks for reminding me, so here are the updated standings after round 5.

The only motivation from our part to continue this league is the close battle for the first place still, coming to the last round of the championship we only have 6 points difference between the 1st and 2nd place, and Italy is not far down on the 3rd place also. Most of the Top 5 places are open also.
Quote from Kristi :...The only motivation from our part to continue this league...

I wish you'll get experience from this year's competition, learn from mistakes and continue it for many, many years, as this kind of competition is unique and one of the most interesting kind.

We'd be happy to compete again and hopefully with more countries enlisted.
I think I collected all the mistakes in my mind and would prevent happening them again, but I'd have to disappoint you and say that this kind of competition might not happen in the future, at least not from our part. I see that you enjoy them, but having 15 attendants is slightly disappointing after the big rush @ Round 1, where we had 28 competitors and rather eventful racing.

I would take it to the next level in the next years, but seeing my organizer mate being so unmotivated, I can't really continue with another season. After all, I don't really have money to afford a server etc...

I could make the whole organization alone though, writing the rulebooks and taking more time on things, unlike this year it was. More likely a rushed league.
As I took my way apart from Team Vires, I doubt that NDR would still do the favour to provide a server for this league if only I ran it, alone. So the probability for a next season is not likely, unless somebody supports me with a server and unless a big rate of interest is shown, just almost like at the SuperGT League.
Quote from Kristi :I think I collected all the mistakes in my mind and would prevent happening them again, but I'd have to disappoint you and say that this kind of competition might not happen in the future, at least not from our part. I see that you enjoy them, but having 15 attendants is slightly disappointing after the big rush @ Round 1, where we had 28 competitors and rather eventful racing.

I would take it to the next level in the next years, but seeing my organizer mate being so unmotivated, I can't really continue with another season. After all, I don't really have money to afford a server etc...

I could make the whole organization alone though, writing the rulebooks and taking more time on things, unlike this year it was. More likely a rushed league.
As I took my way apart from Team Vires, I doubt that NDR would still do the favour to provide a server for this league if only I ran it, alone. So the probability for a next season is not likely, unless somebody supports me with a server and unless a big rate of interest is shown, just almost like at the SuperGT League.

The team is available to support Playerzone.
For everything you can to be used by servers airio last generation, which is important not to abandon this project.
Rome was not built all at once!
Glad to hear that
-
(Kristi) DELETED by Kristi
-
(AsnL) DELETED by AsnL
Updated standings with Round 6 results. Gratz to Serbia for winning the main league, also Poland for taking part everywhere and doing it well, and all other countries. Thanks for participating.

Hope to see you on Race of Champions, separate but part of this league event. Good luck and good preparing
Wooohooo

Ayyyeeeeee

-
(nesrulz) DELETED by nesrulz
GO GO GO SRB!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG