The online racing simulator
Questions & FAQ
Ask your questions about the league here. We will answer and collect them to this post, so you don't have to search a lot to find something important.

Q: Can a team have more than 5 drivers on the roster?
A: If a nation shows a huge amount of interest and drivers, exception can be made. Poland and UK has been given 10 driver limit on their roster, and Serbia has been given 8 driver limit to their roster. Only 2 drivers per race are allowed though.

Q: Does a team have to stick with one car type, even though having 2 cars in the race?
A: No, team can use two different cars, e.g car 1 using XRT, car 2 using RB4.

Q: So do we get tripple as much points for Round 1 than the others?
A: No you don't. We will do our own point system for this round alone, and get an overall tablet of the results adding up all three races. Based on that table you will get the points of our own system.
(Yes, it's been changed because we found it unfair to have so much points for these short races only)

Q: Will there be any restrictions for certain cars in Round 3?
A: Yes, 1% intake restriction and 10kg for FZR.
Do DNF's receive points?
Only Top 10 can expect points. So far nobody is within top 10 of DNFs.
Quote from Kristi :Only Top 10 can expect points. So far nobody is within top 10 of DNFs.

In the race style's section, does not mention anything about points. If I had known only top 10 got points I would not have shown up. Was that for only this round? Please clarify.
#5 - Hahmo
Quote from Bmxtwins :In the race style's section, does not mention anything about points. If I had known only top 10 got points I would not have shown up. Was that for only this round? Please clarify.

All the needed info is in the points section on Nations World League forum.
It is the same for every round quite surely.
And not showing up just because you are not sure that you would be in Top 10 is not a good reason.
Well I do not see a point in racing and getting 16th/28 cars (I beat 12 cars cmon!!!) and not receiving points. You literally have to beat 3/4 of the cars to even receive points. This isn't F1 this is SimRacing.
Will there be 1 or 2 cars per nation in Round 3?
Well, as you know what you are up to, this is a league between nations. Probably collecting the best driving nations around LFS. You really have to drive fast to earn, and collect those points throughout those 6 rounds.
I rechecked your races, and I don't see where you beat 12 drivers, by the way.
In last 2 races I finished 10th and 9th. So for that I was wondering what is the point system
So if someone cannot realistically finish in top ten they may aswell give up?

Sounds like a terrible system IMHO...
Well, if people really dont seem to like the current points system we shall discuss a bit more of a new system. We'll look into it.
Quote from Hahmo :Well, if people really dont seem to like the current points system we shall discuss a bit more of a new system. We'll look into it.

Yea it sucks. I kicked Canadian buttox and got 0 points to show for it
Anyways imho this is to see what nations are the best and in what order, not just the best nation. A system similiar to what is used but giving points out over a broader span ie (last gets 1 and 1st gets cars beaten +2 or something and so on)
What "works" in F1 does not always work in other situations.
Will there be 1 or 2 cars per nation in Round 3?
Quote from sermilan :Will there be 1 or 2 cars per nation in Round 3?

I thought Kristi replied only..
So far we are going with 1 car per Nation
Quote from Kristi :Well, as you know what you are up to, this is a league between nations. Probably collecting the best driving nations around LFS. You really have to drive fast to earn, and collect those points throughout those 6 rounds.
I rechecked your races, and I don't see where you beat 12 drivers, by the way.

28 cars in race one, I finished 17
(28-17 = 11)
so 11 cars sorry.

Thanks for first grade math
Quote from Hahmo :So far we are going with 1 car per Nation

It would be nice if you could define it as soon as possible, so we could make plans on time.

My suggestion, though, would be not to change it to 2, because our 3 nations that enlisted more than 5 drivers would be privileged in that case.
Quote from sermilan :It would be nice if you could define it as soon as possible, so we could make plans on time.

My suggestion, though, would be not to change it to 2, because our 3 nations that enlisted more than 5 drivers would be privileged in that case.

It surely will be told soon enough. There is still almost 3 weeks to Round 2, so whats the problem

We are planning on doing it on 1 car / nations as there are so many nations signed up.
Will this be on Spdo?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Will this be on Spdo?

If you had checked data submission thread you would have got the answer. :P
yes
Will there be any restrictions for certain cars in Round 3?
Quote from sermilan :Will there be any restrictions for certain cars in Round 3?

In fact yes, 1% and 10kg for FZR.
Is it possible to change the date for race 6 (January 7th) as it is Christmas in Serbia? 8th would be fine or any other date, as far as we are concerned.
Sundays aren't any good for us. Sorry. Most of us has Christmas in December, hence the 3 or more weeks of pause in the league.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG