The online racing simulator
LFS Scale-Model Photo Contest #1
I organize a special contest on the LFS Forum!

It is a photo contest, where you have to make an own photo of one or multiple of your scale-models, where there is a specific topic. For example "Crash-scene" or "Blue". You should then make a photo of one of your scale-models within the context of the topic.

At the end of every month, the forum members get to vote on 3 members via a top 3. 1st is 5 points, 2nd is 3 points, and 3rd is 1 point. Then after the month is over, the votes will be counted, and there will be a winner. Every month winner, receives a free scale-model sponsored by our sponsors.

Topic of the month October is "White-Screened".

Rules for this month:
- It MUST be your OWN photo!
- The photo must not be older than 2 months.
- Editing is NOT allowed!

The sponsor of October is: http://www.Modelautodealer.nl

The specific award for October is the following scale-model, new in box with limited edition certificate:
http://scalemodelsnl.blogspot. ... a-f3-98-bas-leinders.html

Good Luck!

Kind Regards,
Walter
So far, 2 people from the LFS Forum have entered the competition.

Flame CZE and Bose321. They both had very nice pictures.

We need more!
Now also TypeRacing has signed up!

Photo's from the LFS Forum users look very good, could we have some more entries?

The award this month, is a limited edition F3 Scale-model from Bas Leinders!
Quote from rockclan :The award this month, is a limited edition F3 Scale-model from Bas Leinders

Shit got serious.

I hope my picture is enough.
Wow, a proper topic from rockclan, at last. The world is really coming to an end Too bad I don't have my cars here now or an okish camera :\ Next round maybe. Keep it up, sounds like something that could work!
Please fix that auto-login bug. It's annoying.
Please fix your website description/title.. It says "A LFS Racing Team" while it should be "An LFS...".

It's annoying.

Jk, good luck for you and the competitors.

(Still, might want to fix it)
Yeah Flame, I know the auto-login bug.

The problem is, it's like that since the beginning of the forum.

We tried updating it, but there is a bug in the current version which makes it unable to update, and therefor unable to fix it.

In other news:
Also try a guess at the give-away of the 1:64 Indycar scale-model also on the -TRR- forums.

Visible in Other > Forum Games

Good luck!
First Contest Post Save
Quote :Team Rock Racing organises a special contest on their private forum.

You can become member of this forum, by registering on it, and then sending an e-mail with your username to info@teamrockracing.com

It is a photo contest, where you have to make an own photo of one or multiple of your scale-models, where there is a specific topic. For example "Crash-scene" or "Blue". You should then make a photo of one of your scale-models within the context of the topic.

At the end of every month, the forum members get to vote on 3 members via a top 3. 1st is 5 points, 2nd is 3 points, and 3rd is 1 point. Then after the month is over, the votes will be counted, and there will be a winner. Every month winner, receives a free scale-model sponsored by our sponsors.

Topic of this month is "White-Screened".

Rules:
- It MUST be your OWN photo!
- The photo must not be older than 2 months.
- Editing is NOT allowed!

The sponsor of October is: http://www.Modelautodealer.nl

To go to our forum and find the thread to the following:
www.teamrockracing.com/forum
Register > Get activted > Go to Other > Forum Games

Good Luck!

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing

This is just here to keep the history of every round.
Updated the first post a tiny bit.
Alright, I hope I can get a pic of one of my models soon. White-Screened sounds like the car being in front of a completely white background, right?

greetz

der which-car-can-I-take butz
Quote from der butz :Alright, I hope I can get a pic of one of my models soon. White-Screened sounds like the car being in front of a completely white background, right?

Nice, yes white-screened, basically means the car with a complete white background.
Butz, what car did you choose for the photo?
dunno really, I've got a few. But since it is in front of a white screen I'll rather take an interesting one :-)
Maybe an 956. Or 911? or a DeTomaso?

greetz

der butz, who will be taking the pic once his son is in bed...
Quote from der butz :dunno really, I've got a few. But since it is in front of a white screen I'll rather take an interesting one :-)
Maybe an 956. Or 911? or a DeTomaso?

greetz

der butz, who will be taking the pic once his son is in bed...

A DeTomaso is something unique! I'd go for that one.
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : outdated
My lambo has some positive camber in the rear. Stance ftw
Really like flame's pic and boses too. Btw what's a good place to buy scale model cars inside europe?
Butz you got just 2,5 hours left to upload your photo.
I know, thanks!

I'm a nervous wreck atm with my son not wanting to sleep, I still have to clean up today's normal mess, my wife won't come home from work until Idunno o'clock and I want to enter at least one good shot...

aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

>Edit:

You better not make a nicer picture then I did!
I haven't :-) piss poor lighting, playing with the cam settings,....
nevertheless I think I've chosen the right car for the job! I'll resize and upload the pic, store the proof that it's not shopped in any way and go to bed.

greetz

der butz

Edit: done, good night! And Bose, if I may say your model is crap, but the scene and lighting are pretty well done!
Quote from der butz :I haven't :-) piss poor lighting, playing with the cam settings,....
nevertheless I think I've chosen the right car for the job! I'll resize and upload the pic, store the proof that it's not shopped in any way and go to bed.

greetz

der butz

Edit: done, good night! And Bose, if I may say your model is crap, but the scene and lighting are pretty well done!

What?!

Did you just diss my Lambo?! How dare you?

Seriously though, what's wrong with it besides from being really dusty etc.
w00t w00t. 2 really good pics from the only 2 LFS attenders :elefant:

Best of luck Flame CZE and Bose312

Edit: 3! GG TypeRacing o/

LFS Scale-Model Photo Contest #1
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG