The online racing simulator
Quote from Hahmo :They changed driver physically :P

Yeah that's correct. There was two of us using the one machine. Ok'ed by the admins.

I ran for roughly 7hrs and 102 laps, and S. Wheeler(bear21), the other registered driver, did 9 hrs or 130 laps. If anyone wants to know who was driving for each stint i can post it.

Awesome event, thanks to everyone. Especially for the competition from Silver Arrows NGT, shame we weren't in the same server.

I'd be interested to see some of the faster UFR sets, ours seemed to be a bit limited as far as lap time, although we were able to squeeze 23 laps out of the tyres.
Quote from jimmi87 :Yeah that's correct. There was two of us using the one machine. Ok'ed by the admins.

I ran for roughly 7hrs and 102 laps, and S. Wheeler(bear21), the other registered driver, did 9 hrs or 130 laps. If anyone wants to know who was driving for each stint i can post it.

Awesome event, thanks to everyone. Especially for the competition from Silver Arrows NGT, shame we weren't in the same server.

I'd be interested to see some of the faster UFR sets, ours seemed to be a bit limited as far as lap time, although we were able to squeeze 23 laps out of the tyres.

I'll send you ours, if you want. We only got 18 laps out of it, though.
Quote from jimmi87 :

Although I ran GT2, thank jimmi87 words and I will let my co-NGT
#54 - troy
Quote from jimmi87 :I'd be interested to see some of the faster UFR sets, ours seemed to be a bit limited as far as lap time, although we were able to squeeze 23 laps out of the tyres.

I've sent our UFR set to somebody on the server , guess it wasn't you. Well here is our trusty endu set then, for anybody that wants to have a go.
Attached files
UFR_ky3y 16h.set - 132 B - 1004 views
Gratz TRDT , LLL and CR

Great Race TEM , amazing 8 hours Karl, as he say i have an emergency and cant race

16 hours, talk thead, race comments
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG