The online racing simulator
Qualification Result 2011
Here are the qualification results

if a team didn't qualify and wants to participate, just pm me.
Attached files
16h2011_qualy_result.pdf - 11.6 KB - 622 views
if these are all participants we could all use one big/full server :cookiemon
37 cars requires to servers
Im a clown nvm
I'm sure more teams confirm their participation and be over 37.
That's it, there will be another one quali?
no, if a team missed this qualification, it still can participate, so just pm me, that you will participate, otherwise you won't be distributed to one of the 2 servers.
Server are open for training now.

RacingMinds 16h2011 Train
If anyone doesn't want to download it and just wants to look at the results, here is a link:

View results in Google Docs

I hope nobody minds.
Could you please correct our team name to Angel Mpower Racing? Thanks
#13 - troy
So who got the brilliant idea to let 1st and 2nd in qualifying (or even up to 4th) drive on different servers?

I mean common that takes away a lot of the excitement before we started already, probably rules out 50% of the direct battle for positions, you have to assume that 1st-4th in qualify will also be pretty close together when it comes to the race, now it will constantly be tracker checking if you want to know where you stand.
we had different reasons to chose this distribution. one was, that there we had to split at position 7 and the 8th was way faster than the 9th and would have an advantage to the best cars on server 1 who have a massive battle for Position 1.

the other reason was, that we were asked every year, why we didn't distribute this way and kind of flamed about our old version.

There is no perfect distribution for such a race. I would prefer, if everyone could drive on one server. But there is a limit in LFS we can't break.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG