The online racing simulator
Unlock Help
(22 posts, started )
Unlock Help
Hi guys...
LFS says i have S2 license, but lfs.net (after my new account creation) says I have Demo.
I can access everything from S2, apart from online multiplayer. Is it possible to re-link these accounts so lfs.net and forum says i have S2?

Please answer!
Quote from Streamliner2 :I can access everything from S2, apart from online multiplayer.

:detective

If you log into the forum with your S2 username and WEBpassword, you'll see your status change to S2 licensed. If you forgot your WEBpassword, you can always get it reset via lfs.net. From lfs.net you can also change your GAMEpassword, so you'll be able to access online licensed content.
Quote from Streamliner2 :but lfs.net (after my new account creation) says I have Demo.r!

Then login to your old account!
How did you unlock your LFS then? It's not possible unless you have an actual S2 account. If you bought this "account" from someone, you've most likely fallen victim to fraud.
Maybe did you don't read the messenger good, try to reset ur pass and make a new password.

Greeting's
Quote from imthebestracerthereis ::detective

If you log into the forum with your S2 username and WEBpassword, you'll see your status change to S2 licensed. If you forgot your WEBpassword, you can always get it reset via lfs.net. From lfs.net you can also change your GAMEpassword, so you'll be able to access online licensed content.

I don't think you get it. The game says i have S2, but i login with the same account on lfs.net or forum and it says i have demo. I might have to re-buy S2 then.
Almost forgot, i dont have an S2 WEBPassword
I Swear Man
Your Dumb!!!
How do you play online without a Web password?
Wth
Quote from Patel151 :I Swear Man
Your Dumb!!!
How do you play online without a Web password?
Wth

I think you are the fool, I said i cant play online!(on S1 or S2 servers)
Uuh. I thought WEB Password is only for forums, lfs.net, lfsworld.net...

For which account did you buy S2 license?
Hey jussi, I bought S2 for my old account (which I can't access)
Thanks for trying to help.
Sorry Jussi but no. I beleive that the only thing that will work now is buying another license, and im on an EXTREME shortage of money.
Quote from Jussi-Pekka :For which account did you buy S2 license?

As asked here, for which account did you buy S2?

i.e. "Streamliner"?

Can you take a screenshot of the entry screen and attach it here, so if anything is wrong someone can spot it for you?
(Entry screen is the one with multiplayer, single player, hotlaps etc.)
Silverracer, you need to look, i said it was for my old account
I've looked, but I'm just not seeing it.

I've seen that you've said that its for your "old account", but what we're asking is the name of the license (the LFS ID for the account).

When you buy a license it is tied to the name of the license for all eternity.

i.e. Until you buy a S1/S2 license your current account (the one you're posting here), "Streamliner2" will be a demo account. When you buy S1/S2 it'll be upgraded - the li'l tag under "Streamliner2" here in the forum will say "S1 licensed" etc.

My account is "Silverracer". If I created another account (as you've done here) it will say demo too. The license I've bought is tied to the "Silverracer" account only.

That's why we're asking the LFS ID of the license you've bought (the name of the old account).

A screenshot of the entry screen of your LFS account (the one with access to S2 content) would suffice.
Quote from Silverracer :The license I've bought is tied to the "Silverracer" account only.

Wrong.
You can transfer S2/S1 to other account. My previous account was named Karolis LT (here, watch the quote), but because of the famous Karolis[Lt] I had to rename it (everyone said, that I've copyed the lic. name from him, but they were wrong, because I didn't know him and when I was registering, lfs.net said that that lic. name was not taken), and transfering my S2 voucher was my only option.
O/T

Quote from Sobis :You can transfer S2/S1 to other account.

Very interesting; I was under the impression it can't be done...

Can you please tell us the steps that need to be taken to transfer a license?

Thanks for the heads up!
Quote from Silverracer :O/T

Very interesting; I was under the impression it can't be done...

Can you please tell us the steps that need to be taken to transfer a license?

Thanks for the heads up!

I've just e-mailed devs (Victor), wrote reason why I want to change the name. Victor said that changing names directly is not possible. What he could do is transfer my S2 voucher to other license. Then I created this account and he transfered the license.
Please help me I have an account but my license status is demo racer and I can't change it

Unlock Help
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG