The online racing simulator
Read the rest of that section to the rules. You quoted one line of the procedure and asked a question that is answered in the portion just before that line.

Everyone should read that portion carefully, as it has a very unique structure to it. Drivers and teams need to make sure they know the procedure before the race.
Quote from PMD9409 :Read the rest of that section to the rules. You quoted one line of the procedure and asked a question that is answered in the portion just before that line.

Everyone should read that portion carefully, as it has a very unique structure to it. Drivers and teams need to make sure they know the procedure before the race.

Ok, I get it now. I think I read it wrong the first time.
S.
4) Any driver found to be using hacks or other outside resources to gain an advantage will be permanently disqualified from all series events. Furthermore, their team will lose all points for previously completed races in which that driver participated.

This also include BC right? Because i see some drivers in the signed up teams, that're using it
I can't see Ben allowing BC no.
What is a good laptime for GT300 and GT500 on AS5?

also, what is this "BC". Will an admin PM me if anyone on my lineup is suspected of using it?
Quote from Bmxtwins :
also, what is this "BC". Will an admin PM me if anyone on my lineup is suspected of using it?

Button clutch.
Quote from Bmxtwins :What is a good laptime for GT300 and GT500 on AS5?

GT3 Bmx is what u should know..
but with FZ3 Mange (aka Turbofreak) had laps around 2,52-2,54 on that track. 28-29%restric

GT1 (same car) i would guess around 1-1,5s from wr is a good pace
Quote from krkriv :S.
4) Any driver found to be using hacks or other outside resources to gain an advantage will be permanently disqualified from all series events. Furthermore, their team will lose all points for previously completed races in which that driver participated.

This also include BC right? Because i see some drivers in the signed up teams, that're using it

BC give advantage? I think not if used "stand-alone". If BC is used in according with shifting button, recreating a "macro" situation give advantage, otherwise no. IMHO
But how can you recognise if it is used through macro or "stand-alone"? It's faster in the 2 ways. But I was talking about macro mainly
Do the GT500 and GT300 happen simultaneously? Assume my team has only two drivers, this means I can participate in either 500 or 300 not both am I right?
Quote from rageshgr :Do the GT500 and GT300 happen simultaneously? Assume my team has only two drivers, this means I can participate in either 500 or 300 not both am I right?

Yes, both classes are on-track at the same time (similar to Masters of Endurance, and, indeed, real-life Super GT). If you only have two drivers, you can only compete in one class.
Hi,

Can you please let me know when and how the skin strips will be provided?
No information on that as yet.
So with the skinkit out now, shouldn't we like know our car numbers to be able to make and post them? :P
Quote from Nicce :GT3 Bmx is what u should know..
but with FZ3 Mange (aka Turbofreak) had laps around 2,52-2,54 on that track. 28-29%restric

GT1 (same car) i would guess around 1-1,5s from wr is a good pace

But in this race the restrict is higher ..so lap times are also slower..
I have one question, pardon my inexperience, but when these two classes race, won't the GT300 get blue flagged all the time? Then how will they concentrate on racing? Or is that part of the fun in Multiclass racing ?
Quote from rageshgr :I have one question, pardon my inexperience, but when these two classes race, won't the GT300 get blue flagged all the time? Then how will they concentrate on racing? Or is that part of the fun in Multiclass racing ?

You got it. That's part of the challenge, for both classes.

If you're smooth in traffic, you can gain a lot of time even if you're slower than other guys in your class overall.
Yes, its challenge for both classes, and this extra variable/challenge is I think that makes it exciting, so hotlapping uber fast lap times will be out of the window
Quote from kribu :But in this race the restrict is higher ..so lap times are also slower..

true Dice.. but u can still make a 2,53.8 with FZ3..
Quote from Nicce :true Dice.. but u can still make a 2,53.8 with FZ3..

Btw... I was really surprised today to see FZ3 go 2.53.55...
Next time let's have a 10 drivers in 3 classes, GTR, GT2 and GT3 :O How will that be ??
boring
Update : fadeaway has a done a 2:53.37 in XRR now! :Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy:

Update, Price, 2:53.32 wow
Quote from Egon-est :boring

If GTR+GT3 is exciting then how adding one more class in the middle be boring ? :P
Quote from rageshgr :If GTR+GT3 is exciting then how adding one more class in the middle be boring ? :P

Seperating the field even more. Doesn't make things any more exciting at all. Already tried, and failed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG