The online racing simulator
16 hours 2011 Backup Servers needed
The title should say enough, but i want to explain it a little more.

We have technical Problems with our root server atm and i don't know if the problems can be solved early enough.

So i would thank you if you could help us.
I could easily host this one time event in a reliable way. So being a backup is no problem.
very nice thank you
Hey commander.

I could give you also a server, hosted by TRR-Hosting.
Works pretty well!.

Greets

EDIT: for Qualy and Race!
HRteam can provide their server for backup but only for the raceday as we use the server for OLFSL or other leagues team practise.
It won't be a problem for one day.
I have a 500servers UK 47 slot you guys can use as a backup. But I would need to know if I would have to install any insims. Thanks
Choose 500servers.com server and have lags during the best race of the year! Just do it!
We have a 47 slot server hosted by Gaming Solutions that could be available for race day as well as qualifying. The only restriction is that it has to be password protected all the time. Let me know via PM if you are interestedand if you need special INSIMs installed.
Quote from misiek08 :Choose 500servers.com server and have lags during the best race of the year! Just do it!

Lag has gotten better since last year.
Quote from cargame.nl :I could easily host this one time event in a reliable way. So being a backup is no problem.

Best option ^^^^
Since today our root server has gone back online.
We say thanks to cargame.nl for both qualy server and for the great teamwork.

Now you can use our official 16h server:

RacingMinds 16h 2011 Train
Your welcome..

16 hours 2011 Backup Servers needed
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG