The online racing simulator
voucher code?
(22 posts, closed, started )
voucher code?
does anyone not play the game and have a v. code i can use? if not, i'll have to stop being cheap and buy one. i just don't have any money
if we give u one, we cant go online when you are. do wat u stated, buy one like all of us, p.s borrow*** your parents credit card, hehe
Quote from lrdbsi :if we give u one, we cant go online when you are. do wat u stated, buy one like all of us, p.s borrow*** your parents credit card, hehe

The voucher code is different from the "GAMEpassword", it's a code you buy specifically to give it to someone else. If I buy a voucher code and give it to my mate to unlock, it is completely separate from my license and we both can drive online at the same time.

But no, I haven't got one handy
It never ceases to amaze me how many people can afford a computer powerful enough to play LFS, an internet connection, and free time to post on a forum.....but "can't afford" a $40 game.
Im moving this to the Main forum, not sure where else to put it, but its not about Unofficial Add-ons that's for sure..
Quote from Cue-Ball :It never ceases to amaze me how many people can afford a computer powerful enough to play LFS, an internet connection, and free time to post on a forum.....but "can't afford" a $40 game.

Computer's are like 500 bucks man, btw bills make it hard to justify spending 40 bucks on a computer game
Quote from blowthru67mm :Computer's are like 500 bucks man, btw bills make it hard to justify spending 40 bucks on a computer game

You said it yourself - you can afford a $500 computer, but not a $40 program? You could make $40 selling plasma, for God's sakes!
#8 - Krane
Quote from Fonnybone :Im moving this to the Main forum, not sure where else to put it, but its not about Unofficial Add-ons that's for sure..

The Bin would be more appropriate...
Quote from Krane :The Bin would be more appropriate...

Amen to that......

Seriously, no offence to the thread starter in particular (well not much :razz, but there are a stupid number of people who complain about the price of LFS! It seems every other thread is about how much it costs these days.....people just seem to want everything for free!

Remember, 'the best things in life are expensive!'

edit: 300th post! Ill beat you spammers yet.....
#10 - axus
Quote from Krane :The Bin would be more appropriate...

+1...
Is it not illegal to share your game password in any case? As such, should this not be closed/deleted?
This thread is _not_ about sharing any game passwords. Voucher code and game "code" (password) are _not_ the same thing, so not on those grounds. But I don't think it serves much purpose even with its actual purpose, so yes
Quote from mrbogeyman :Remember, 'the best things in life are expensive!'

Hahaha, so true.

LFS is really not that expensive. As a little thought experiment, $40 has bought me 3700 laps so far. Ballpark, a lap takes a minute, so I've played at least 61 hours of LFS for $40, 1.5 hrs per dollar. It's really much more than 61 hours I'm sure, but I digress.

Compare that to say, a night at the theatre. Costs roughly $13 for 1.5 hours of movie. A whopping 7 minutes per dollar.

I know times are tight for a lot of people, but you can just cut $10 off of your next 4 paycheques, and in 2 months you'll be ready to roll. Where there's a will there's a way and all that.
#13 - Jakg
remember, LFS gives you unlimited online play, unlike WoW...
Quote from lrdbsi :if we give u one, we cant go online when you are. do wat u stated, buy one like all of us, p.s borrow*** your parents credit card, hehe

I bought both S1 and S2 without my parents even having the slightest bit of knowlede lol... i must've spent at least a few hundred without even realising myself lol
Quote from sweetreid :

LFS is really not that expensive. As a little thought experiment, $40 has bought me 3700 laps so far. Ballpark, a lap takes a minute, so I've played at least 61 hours of LFS for $40, 1.5 hrs per dollar.

Paying $40 for less than 3days is expensive, not a very good deal. you can play other mmorg racing games for around $30 a month. Unless theres something that im missing, $40 for around 2 1/2 days is very pricey.
And that's a 3.5 year bump...
Epic fail. LFS is a bargain, argument ended .
Quote from 0Kolvin0 :Paying $40 for less than 3days is expensive, not a very good deal. you can play other mmorg racing games for around $30 a month. Unless theres something that im missing, $40 for around 2 1/2 days is very pricey.

omg omg omg
Quote from 0Kolvin0 :Paying $40 for less than 3days is expensive, not a very good deal. you can play other mmorg racing games for around $30 a month. Unless theres something that im missing, $40 for around 2 1/2 days is very pricey.

And you can play LFS until the end of time, yes, thats FOREVER, for that one off payment, what a noob lol!
This thread blows, now star wars.... thats a way to end this
YEAAAH BUCKETHEAD ROCKS
This thread is closed

voucher code?
(22 posts, closed, started )