The online racing simulator
Well, the rules alteration was PM'ed to all participants. The sections reguarding the restart rule read as following (last altered at time of PM last week).

Quote :Section VIII – Restarts
3.8.1 In-race restarts will be single file. The initial start will be double file.
3.8.2 Leaders are to retain pace car speed after the pace car has released the grid until the green flag has been thrown.
3.8.3 Each row of cars (single car “row” for single file restarts, double file rows double file starts / restarts) must have more than half of their car(s) over or across the start / finish line before the row following it touches the line. If a car is off of the pace an exception to this rule will be made.
3.8.4 Cars in the same row must cross the start finish line with some portion of their car horizontally in line with the other car in their row, or reasonably close to. Exception to this rule is made when a car is off of pace.
3.8.5 Green flag will be thrown by [RN] Race Control (via flagging system) near the restart area.
3.8.6 Restart order will be current running order unless penalties are assessed under the caution flag. Cars that are laps down will start behind those that are on the lead lap. Cars that are one lap down will start in front of those which are two laps down (ect.)

The decisions of my staff I will back fully on any day (With exception of Kid missing the upside down 83 (due to him having a massive headache ). My own decisions I will willingly review fully.

The 99 lost his lead due to the #10 car making contact with the 37 (questionable passing strategy there, but, the 10 was off pace).

The incident with the 99 would have fallen on your shoulders (the entire admin team agrees). You were not penalized due to giving the position back. Striking a competitor from behind is frowned upon. Realistic NASCAR as an organization agrees on our ruling there. (now comes my part in the equation) The yellow was not called due to the fact that the field was not endangered by the cars which were in question. Had the cars behind you needed more than 1 lane to complete the corner (this would require cars close together like in a restart), it would have been called, but there was a lap car and the 3rd place competitor there, and they had plenty of room to negotiate the corner. Rule book states the following, this was indeed followed:

Quote :Title III – Yellow Flags
3.1 Yellow flags will be thrown if it is deemed that the slowing of the cars would reduce the possibility of a major crash due to a disabled or out of control race car. Drivers are asked to unblock messages under yellow flag periods.

The 76 issue in the chicane was yellow flag worthy had your vehicles slid in different directions, but at it were, the 76 was off of the track and you were out of the racing line and progressing forward on the inside. Only one vehicle approaced the incident and he was immedietly there and had plenty of room to proceed past. On the 76 spin early race, the entire field was in danger and cars were possably 3 wide with the tightness of the field just after the yellow.

The 37 was directed to allow you to pass by the team after 2 corners. We have 3 eyes looking over 17 cars. You being championship contender you are watched a little more. We noticed it very quickly and delt with it.

We follow our rule rook really closely. We always have. That's what runs our races, we're just there to enforce it.

Edit: I found the rule change alert PM in my own inbox. Here is the part reguarding the restart rule changes:

Quote :The full overhaul in text is avalable here: http://nascar.freeforums.org/post27.html#p27

Changes in short:
-On race starts leader is not required to get to the line before the outside pole.
-Cars starting on the same row must cross the start finish line two abrest (or reasonably close to)

Ok, I understand SC rules now, but this start rule. Why isn't it enough to have cars lined side by side with these rules on the moment of green flag. The initial lunch is the most important thing and the momentum you carry from it. If you have to sacrifice this momentum to follow rules over some virtual line you can never make a pass, so the rule makes racing dull and processional!
Here is a post from TEM Facebook site, which sums up my race.
Quote :6th round of World TBO series is finished. Karl had though luck this time. After some good lucky passes he went up to 1st position from 4th. After many laps of racing 3id's Niki Ðaković managed to pass Karl. However gap between second and third place was over 11 seconds. Unfortunally Safety Car killed all of it. Aslo as tactic wise it was right time to pit, but Karl missed it. He did pitstop 15 laps before finish, but that stop dropped him back to 8th position. Karl managed to catch 3 drivers in front, but then we runned out of laps. Aslo others misfortune was our fortune - Ðaković and SR Jonaitis suffered punchure, so Karl finally passed Niki

Just one suggestion for future - would admins please press the "yellow flag" button in race director multiple times? At least 3? Yesterday I didn't notice one caution,because in middle of screen there was already LFS's standart yellow flag notification,so rcm didn't show up for me,and I didn't noticed that single msg in chat...

Otherwise - start was ok for me,held my pace,I knew that my tyres won't last whole race,so I used that mid-race caution to change them (got it with second time,since in first I messed up pit orders),after pit just could find my pace,made a lot of mistakes,couldn't follow the group ahead and dropped back more and more. Finished 7th only on others misfortunes.
Quote from Eclipsed :Just one suggestion for future - would admins please press the "yellow flag" button in race director multiple times? At least 3? Yesterday I didn't notice one caution,because in middle of screen there was already LFS's standart yellow flag notification,so rcm didn't show up for me,and I didn't noticed that single msg in chat...

I will do that

Thanks for your input
England/Wales & GB points should be amalgamated as Great Britain. (maybe)
Quote from anttt69 :England/Wales & GB points should be amalgamated as Great Britain. (maybe)

I was thinking that and I just never acted upon it. What does everybody else think?
I'm a noob. I always get some damage in a good looking race. My position on the grid was 2nd, I did a pretty good lap, better than expected. I started better than Elton in fron of me, I thought I'll pass him in t1 but we collided (dunno if it was him but he was the closest one). I returned back on the track on 9th position and had to fight my position back. I was really fast, had a good feeling from the car. I mentioned I have some damage from the collision in t1 but it was still looking good. I was able to get on 2nd place and gain some gap after a great fight with Andro. Unluckilly for me, tyres started getting cold and after that I felt what this damage means. In the 1st half of the race, when tyres were hot, it was more about clean driving and keep the tyres at good temps. I feel strong in that. But when the tyres were colder, I mentioned I can't go faster because I had not enough grip on the right rear tyre. Was sliding like hell, I was trying to push harder but when I needed to get maximum of the tyres, I was missing more camber. I'm really stupid, another good race and another stupid damage. Andro was faster at the end and he was very close. He already passed me once but I was able to get my position back. After that I was keeping 2nd untill the final lap, when he got very close and passed me after a hit to my left side. But he's a fair play driver, he allowed to gain my position back. It was a great race, congratulations to the winner and to all who finished succesfully.

EDIT: mistakes corrected
Great race for me this time, although I didn't finish as high as in the previous race.

Thanks to M. Silhanek I got good setups, so I qualified in 13th place. At the race start, I screwed up the 2nd turn and slid into the grass - dropped back to 25th place, so I had to fight my position back.

Towards the finish, I had some good battles with 64 M. Linde ad others. Unfortunately, in the last laps, a car with a puncture showed up in front of me and I had nowhere to go, so I lost a couple of seconds to no. 64. I finished 9th, it was an exciting race.
I didn't know all of that, but the question would become.. are the people participating willing to have their points go to the UK rather than England, Wales, ect?
I'd rather have my server password sent before the event...
Quote from Senninha25 :I'd rather have my server password sent before the event...

Wow, I'm sorry. I had 2 hours to make last week's results and run points, and to send out passwords. I missed 3 or 4 names that were on the list thinking I'd already gotten them.

It won't happen again. If you would have posted on the thread before the race I would have gotten it to you. Wasn't anything against you. Just an error I made to to shortage of time.

I'm sorry. I will be sure that everybody gets it in the future, and I'll double check you guys
Quote from Cornys :It won't happen again. If you would have posted on the thread before the race I would have gotten it to you. Wasn't anything against you. Just an error I made to to shortage of time.

I did send you a PM sometime last weekend asking for the password but got no response :/

Anyway, everyone makes mistakes, so there's no need to kick yourself for that (even though this particular mistake rendered those laps of practice pretty much useless ).
hey I am confused about this system. Does it mean that one can earn free 10 points by not showing up at 2 races, while in reality it is possible that he could have got less than 10 points in the races if he had actually attended? If so I would have opted out of last race lol , as I retired midway :P kidding
Quote from rageshgr :hey I am confused about this system. Does it mean that one can earn free 10 points by not showing up at 2 races, while in reality it is possible that he could have got less than 10 points in the races if he had actually attended?

Yes, and that's how I scored my 10 points!
What??? LOL!
Quote from rageshgr :What??? LOL!

Yup. That is so that missing a race doesn't devistate an entry in the points standings. Lower level point earners are able to get a points boost from it due to the lower number of points that they earn typicaly, but those lower level positions aren't particularly important.
I will never do races longer than 20 min with RB4 anymore...
23 timed out. I'm making a note to try and get a track for next year
My race efforts got absolutely thrashed because of a flat tyre with 2 laps to go, after having to pit for fuel the lap before. Then because I had a flat tyre, I didn't slow down quickly enough for the pits and got myself a 30-second time penalty.

Now, I was a bit confused here when the admins told me the penalty was going to be cleared once they told me to stop (during the race, and this happened after the flat tyre stop). I ended up stopping just before the finishing line to get the penalty cleared and the game spectated me!!! That totally was a stupid move from me and now that I watched the replay, it just makes that move look even worse.

Anyway, gonna finish on a positive note, I loved the racing while it lasted. During the first laps I was completely surrounded by cars, and it seemed that at every corner there were different cars fighting for position next to me. It was really great stuff! Also going back and forth with Rolands was pretty fun as well, specially hwile trying to hold him back and keep the tyres working. So not all was lost (even though I'm gutted to lose 7th or 8th place), I just wish I signed up earlier for this series.

Great work guys, hopefully I'll be back racing TBO again!
A friend of me was suppose to see me at 5:00 UTC so I was almost sure not to finish the race. However I started it because the grid looks pretty nice! 2 LLL guys, 2 spdo, 1 3id and some good SR and TEM guys. I manage to qualify in front row but totally failed my start...was looking where Isaac was when green flag was shown :s I had some nice fight with andro and reigga (sorry for the little hit under braking) but these fight made me totally forgotten my tyres :s so after all I had too slow down to calm them down.
Yeah I was expecting to get owned going to t1 with the draft but u failed and so did Mikko so nobody could get my draft , shame Joe timed out I think he would have caught me a bit towards the end cos I think my pace at the end of that race wasn't too great, but 6s would have been hard for him I think. Thanks for organising the season though
Quote from Senninha25 :Now, I was a bit confused here when the admins told me the penalty was going to be cleared once they told me to stop (during the race, and this happened after the flat tyre stop). I ended up stopping just before the finishing line to get the penalty cleared and the game spectated me!!! That totally was a stupid move from me and now that I watched the replay, it just makes that move look even worse.

Yeah, I learned from that experiance.. if it's any consultation.

It'll be fixed in the official results
It was pretty unlucky for me yesterday. I had no time for practice (it wasn't a big problem actually) but I was able to do a pb after a few laps on an unknown hotlap setup. That set was simply bad, didn't suit me well. I always make my own sets but I really had no time => 7th on the grid. I had an excellent start of the race, shifted from 7th to 3rd. My set was good, it was my own I've created some time ago and done a long distance with it. Isaac and Joe in front of me were faster, I had no chance to catch them. I didn't test my set with a long distance fuel and it wasn't perfect really. I knew a small arb adjustment would've fix it but it was my mistake I didn't test it before the race. I was safely 3rd untill the lap 15th or so when I time-outed. I noticed the lights on a switch on my table faded to black. After that I turned on the light in my room and noticed the cable is unpluged. Looked down under the table and that cable was tangled around my throttle pedal. Stupid cables. :banghead:

Thank you (Cornys and co.) for organising the championship, I really enjoyed the races I was in.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG