The online racing simulator
XRT Stock Car Cup Hall of Shame
the hall of shame, aka users who are suspended or on probation

Jonathon Provost (Jonathon.provost)-September 30th, probation until end of 2011 for all RR events. Also currently banned from the series due to bad behavior.

Ray Kingsbury (bmxtwins) - Banned for 1 round of the series due to intentional wrecking and will be on probation for the reminder of 2011.

Others to be added if needed
Let's see now how much posts can nathan still remove.

Made by the annyoing kid (as stated in the first reason that was then edited)
Dude you are childish, never ever try to start a league again. You are not grown up for running one.
Quote from JayEyeBee :Not the Jonathan in question.

Well I was just being sarcastic, but ill be talking to nathan about admin abilities for next round.
There could be no SC if I did not lost control by losing my controller of my hands lol...Mom was going to scream to me about where the heck is our house keys lol...
Quote from Mustangman759 :Well I was just being sarcastic, but ill be talking to nathan about admin abilities for next round.

Problem #1.
Better put Ray Kingsbury on there. Who waited on track just to intentionally wreck the person you already have.
I would like to say sorry about how i acted at the end but I think it will be best to keep away from ah's like you know who good league.
Cheers,
J.Provost
Quote from PMD9409 :Better put Ray Kingsbury on there. Who waited on track just to intentionally wreck the person you already have.

yep will look into it when I have time.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :I would like to say sorry about how i acted at the end but I think it will be best to keep away from ah's like you know who good league.
Cheers,
J.Provost

ah's? please clarify I am really interested. anyways when you can get within 1 second of the pole time please tell us ty
-
(nathan246) DELETED by nathan246
Shame, at leats my last online race isn't from march anymore.
Quote from Mustangman759 :ah's? please clarify I am really interested. anyways when you can get within 1 second of the pole time please tell us ty

Problem #2
Quote from nathan246 :I hope one day you will be able to forget this "how much posts I can delete" thing.

Problem #3
Quote :
I can start any leagues I want, simply don't sign-up if I'm running it.

Problem #4
I support you nathan246. If you want to start something don't let anyone hold you back. NO ONE
-
(nathan246) DELETED by nathan246 : Stupid post...
DaMn!! I missed all the fun. Noone bothered to send me a password.
Quote from ChristijaNL :DaMn!! I missed all the fun. Noone bothered to send me a password.

Check your PMs
Quote from nathan246 :Its funny how most of the people are "missing" the password because they didn't checked their PMs

Quote from nathan246 :Hello gentlemen!

As you might know, the XSCC is almost there and the server has been set for practice.

The password for the moment is: ************

I hope we will have a good series!

was it this PM? I thought, it was for practice only. However I did not think about it too much, as I stated to not be there for the race.
Quote from TFalke55 :was it this PM? I thought, it was for practice only. However I did not think about it too much, as I stated to not be there for the race.

It was that, sorry if I wasn't specific :|
Quote from -NightFly- :Shame, at leats my last online race isn't from march anymore.

It was good to see you out, Ullar. You and I almost had a bit of a draft sequence going, but our rustiness let us down. Hope to see you in the next race.

I'm sorry for my part in the single safety car period. I didn't have a whole lot of time to react, but I imagine I could have managed not to hit #121 right between the eyes.

Congrats Phil. Too bad your strongest competition timed out and/or quit.

I actually had a pretty good time. During my race, I was mostly trying to stay out of trouble and trying to shake off the rust. Late in the race I was moving along pretty well and I was happy to not be last.
The decision to start early was, in hindsight, was not the best, but no one at the time raised any objections, and I was happy we didn't have to wait the extra 25 minutes. For the 2 guys that arrived after the race started, but before the scheduled race time, that was unfortunate and probably unfair. Clarify the times to allow for early starts.
The clearing of the penalty was wrong, and I don't think that decision will be made again.
After watching the replay, I'm not convinced that Ray deliberately turned into me. Reputations being what they are, though, I don't discount the possibility.
I'd like to see more straightforward instruction and conversation. Being sarcastic only leads to misunderstanding. We aren't all friends, nor should we need to be friends to be able to race and have fun, just civil.
Anyway, I'll give it another try next time, see you there.
Quote from nathan246 :I hope one day you will be able to forget this
I can start any leagues I want.

No, no no and again NOT! Starting leagues is okay, but do it properly or don't do it at all.
Quote from nathan246 :Problem #5

Problem #6. Refusing to believe you have done anything wrong.

I'm sorry, I forgot that pointing out flaws made by admins is considered a problem.

If you don't want people upset with how you run leagues, I suggest you actually take the criticism once'n a while and act upon it. Currently you guys are just trying to dig yourselves into a deeper hole.

Just like how you insult people for not seeing stuff in the PMs. As shown here, you made it completely unclear. Just taking simple criticism for that is hard for you I guess.
Quote from JayEyeBee :It was good to see you out, Ullar. You and I almost had a bit of a draft sequence going, but our rustiness let us down. Hope to see you in the next race

Yes, i'm sure even one practice lap before the race would have improved my
performance but overall i did much better than i had hoped. I'll try again next time .
Couldn't agree more with Phil. Kid can't take the critism.
Sweet replay.

Thanks for cheering me up.

Laughed so hard a almost shat myself.
XRT Stock Car Cup Round 1 Protests
Please post your protest(s) in the following form:

Session:
Lap:
Timecode:
Cars:
Description:

You have 48 hours to send a protest.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG