The online racing simulator
1 race is at south city (so5) and another at a autocross roadcourse, so not just ovals but mainly ovals.
for xtraction, probably temporary. Make shure you get your skin in ASAP
Attached images
XRT_XSCsean.jpg
remember skins should be in soon, dont want to forget to do one #s on doors (big) and 1 on the roof facing the infield and the XSC sticker pack is all thats needed.
how can I get my skin in this as a picture?
Here's my pimp skin
Is it just me or I don't know the server name?
Server name: XRT Stock Car Cup
right from OP
Quote from rik97 :how can I get my skin in this as a picture?

theres a upload feature, hit manage attachements and just scroll down a bit
@kriste can you please add the XSC stickers. thanks
password?
Fixed
LFS Username: JayEyeBee
First and Last Name: Jonathan Bjornson
Country Code: CAN
Desired Car Number: 38
Team Affiliation: N/A
Attached images
XRT_JayBeeXSC.jpg
for round 1
Attached images
XRT_TRR[RIK97]66.jpg
Attached images
XRT_inex_XSC9.jpg
Updating game, changing pw's and looking for/cleaning my wheel took a bit more time than i thought
You said race was at 16:10 UTC, so I thought I would at least catch the race but it seems you started earlier... thanks :/
-
(Kristi) DELETED by nathan246 : Spam
-
(nathan246) DELETED by nathan246 : spam
Quote from Flame CZE :You said race was at 16:10 UTC, so I thought I would at least catch the race but it seems you started earlier... thanks :/

We were only 10 people so Qualifying was fast...sorry
But why did you start so early?
-
(Kristi) DELETED by nathan246
I was back and you all did have lap 20 I think and I was back at 10 over
Lets look into this pathetic excuse we call a league race.

Quote :START TIMES:
Qualifying: 15:10 UTC
Race: 16:10 UTC

Do you know what these are? These are the start times you created. These are the times you put to abide by. This does not mean you can just go and change the race time to 15:45 for no good reason, ruining others chances for racing.

However you do let your LLM buddy join, with no laps done, no fuel knowledge, no setup, and doesn't even have his controls setup.

Even when about to start the race, we have admins saying no pit stop required for 20 minutes, and then suddently another admin says there are pitstops required. Some are so confused by this that they literally have to stop all chat and get them to say things exactly straight, or else drivers would be screwed (of course the admins in race wouldn't mind).

Now lets move on to the race.

Lap 5, entering the pits you have both Jarl Teien and Ray Kings speeding into the pits. However Ray just drives through the pits and gets his penalty cleared. Umm, why? Do you guys not know racing rules at all? Driving through the pit AS you get the penalty is not serving the penalty. If I drive through the pit at 100mph, do I get my penalty cleared? Why not? I didn't pit, I drove through it...

Lap 18/19: Ray Kings intentionally trying to take out Provost. This is probably to create a caution so himself (Ray) doesn't go a lap down. Heck, he should already be a lap down for speeding in the pits.

Lap 25/26: One SC is afk (great SC there) and then the other comes out and crashes into the field. Great work.

Lap 53: Final corner Ray clearly drives down into Jonathan to stop him from passing. It wasn't even a block attempt, just a dirty cut.

Then you have the end race chat, which speaks for itself.
-------------

tl;dr? In short, this league is already looking to be a disgrace. I don't know why people bother to sign up for your leagues, let alone actually show up to race for them.

Anyone looking for the replay, here it is.
Quote from PMD9409 :Do you know what these are? These are the start times you created. These are the times you put to abide by. This does not mean you can just go and change the race time to 15:45 for no good reason, ruining others chances for racing.

It should be stated, 16:10 or 15 minutes after qualifying whichever is sooner. Would be better

Quote :However you do let your LLM buddy join, with no laps done, no fuel knowledge, no setup, and doesn't even have his controls setup.

thats why he was kicked or banned rather...

Quote :Even when about to start the race, we have admins saying no pit stop required for 20 minutes, and then suddently another admin says there are pitstops required. Some are so confused by this that they literally have to stop all chat and get them to say things exactly straight, or else drivers would be screwed (of course the admins in race wouldn't mind).

thats my mistake, I was thinking about no service required... apologies

Quote :Lap 5, entering the pits you have both Jarl Teien and Ray Kings speeding into the pits. However Ray just drives through the pits and gets his penalty cleared. Umm, why? Do you guys not know racing rules at all? Driving through the pit AS you get the penalty is not serving the penalty. If I drive through the pit at 100mph, do I get my penalty cleared? Why not? I didn't pit, I drove through it...

no penalties should be cleared until served +1

Quote :Lap 18/19: Ray Kings intentionally trying to take out Provost. This is probably to create a caution so himself (Ray) doesn't go a lap down. Heck, he should already be a lap down for speeding in the pits.

no excuses for intentional wrecking admin will investigate

Quote :Lap 25/26: One SC is afk (great SC there) and then the other comes out and crashes into the field. Great work.

He was having a srs sandwich... no excuse his fault for not telling us he wasnt there. Nathan had his PC freeze up dont know why and thats why he crashed.

Quote :Lap 53: Final corner Ray clearly drives down into Jonathan to stop him from passing. It wasn't even a block attempt, just a dirty cut.

why would you need to block provost in the 1st place?

Quote :Then you have the end race chat, which speaks for itself.
-------------

tl;dr? In short, this league is already looking to be a disgrace. I don't know why people bother to sign up for your leagues, let alone actually show up to race for them.

Anyone looking for the replay, here it is.

No comment other than I would expect the person who plans the series (in this case nathan) to run it to a quality proccess. It didnt help with all the chat, but mistakes were made and he will need to learn from them...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG