The online racing simulator
Season 2012 - Suggestions
Hey everyone,

Don't worry, season is not starting yet and it probably won't until November earliest. But I made this topic to see if there is anything you want to be changed in the next season.
It can be anything to do with rules, standings, rounds, combo's etc. If you've got any good suggestion or any cool ideas how to make this even more interesting, you are welcome to share it with us. We'll look through all the suggestions (if there will be any) and maybe some points will be considered to be changed in the next season.

All I can say for now, is that some rules will be changed/added to make this league a bit more fair. All the new changes are based on the mistakes and suggestions during the previous season we had.

Also, if you've got any questions considering the league, feel free to ask here.

Regards,
Andris
Hey

I'm quite new here. 2011 was my 1st season, enjoyed it alot (did 4 races).

Have there ever been F1 in BC? Would like a formula 1 race.
No, there haven't been any Baltic Cup race with BF1 yet.
Here you can find last year's schedules : 2011; 2010; 2009.
Quote from int4ct :Hey

I'm quite new here. 2011 was my 1st season, enjoyed it alot (did 4 races).

Have there ever been F1 in BC? Would like a formula 1 race.

Nope, there haven't. But good suggestion, I am pretty sure we'll use it this upcoming season.
Andris, will we use open configs also?
Yes, probably. Half will be original tracks and half open configs. At least, that was what I had in my mind, but it's too early to think of the combos, so we'll see later.
Streaming!
Quote from TexasLTU :Streaming!

I'll see what I can do, but I don't promise this one. I doubt many people will watch it anyway. But we'll see, if I find someone ready to help with this, then maybe.
Also, at open configs streaming is still impossible.
Quote from VTiRacing :Also, at open configs streaming is still impossible.

+1 exactly what I meant to say.
Hi,

It is any possibility to have player from another country that is not baltic?
your season is full xfg apparently and i love that car

regards,
Miguel
Hey, sorry, but it's not possible, then it wouldn't be Baltic Cup (At least it won't be possible for this upcoming season, not sure about the years to come). And we had XFG just in one round per season the previous years, so it's not full with XFG's. We use different kind of tracks and cars every year.
May be a good suggestion - 2 different cups: Baltic cup (as it was before) and Baltic open cup/challenge,where other country drivers could take part and it would be in other half of year. Well,just throwing in an idea!
Well, we can try that, I suppose. Since I also hate waiting so long for Baltic Cup to start. But then one would probably be on spring and one on autumn?
#15 - rceX
I think that the season is too short. I wish there could be more races. For example 12-14 races per season is already better in my oppinion.

And i think that 2-3 races could be back to back (one week difference instead of two).
If we can use that method, it should fit more races in the same period of time like last season.
I think 10 rounds is quite a lot. Usually, none of the leagues are that long. And I don't think we'll increase the number of rounds unless many people ask for this.
#17 - Dmt
This thing could start much earlier,, in September or October.
October maybe, but does everyone agree with the 10 round schedule or you want more?
#19 - Dmt
If it will start in October, then we need more. :P
Wish I could race this league >:|
Quote from kart-36 :Wish I could race this league >:|

I have an idea where there would be a small chance for other racers to compete, but I need to talk to other league admins and we'll see then.

So, you guys think 12-14 rounds would be better?
And,at least for me,i would say change the day of race. All number of rounds work for me.
this aint baltic cup if guys from lets say brazil race

and yeah, I also think we should start earlier.
Quote from andRo. :I have an idea where there would be a small chance for other racers to compete, but I need to talk to other league admins and we'll see then.

So, you guys think 12-14 rounds would be better?

Ahh cool!
And for the rounds why don't you do 12-14 but with 1 or 2 drop rounds. It's always a shame when you miss a race and it ruins your championship
Andris has a point, considering imigration levels to United Kingdom (from Baltic states), british racers can easily compete!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG