The online racing simulator
IGTC 2011: Season Announcement

Sponsored by cargame.nl

IGTC IS BACK!

In a sudden bout of insanity, several former IGTC admins have decided to bring the series back for another season—with a twist: this season will be shortened to a "mini-season" of four races, each four hours long, and all taking place on new configurations enabled by the recent test patches.

The series will take place with or without the forthcoming incompatible test patch that is expected to allow qualifying sessions on new configs. If it doesn't arrive in time, we'll simply use the tracker to track qualifying times in a normal 30-minute hardcore session.

Series Admins will include:
Ben "deadwolfbones" Keough
Phil "PMD9409" Diaz
Jonathon "Pecker" Pickard

More details—including the full schedule, rules, and balancing—will be released shortly, and team registrations will open this weekend. We look forward to a fun season with all of you!
#2 - Seb66
wait.. so I can't use my racing line?
Quote from Seb66 :wait.. so I can't use my racing line?

+ 1

trolling, this is good news!
Great stuff.
#5 - RiGun
Seems like a lot of fun, if it's after July I might get back behind the wheel.
nice.
Great news guys, count us in!
Good News. Count us in.
Great news!
Nice
n1
great news!
Great news! I'm glad to hear that IGTC is live, and WELCOME BACK DWB, PMD, Boothy and Picard!
glad that IGTC admins are atleast willing to let us come on probationary terms (unsure what that means), but we will try our best to finish and simply stay out of faster teams way
Quote from Bmxtwins :glad that IGTC admins are atleast willing to let us come on probationary terms (unsure what that means), but we will try our best to finish and simply stay out of faster teams way

In the Pit Garages will be ok for ya , away and safety
Quote from Bmxtwins :glad that IGTC admins are atleast willing to let us come on probationary terms (unsure what that means), but we will try our best to finish and simply stay out of faster teams way

It usually means that instead of getting a warning THEN a punishment you just get the punishment because a) you've done something already in the past or b) you're untrusted.
Quote from pik_d :It usually means that instead of getting a warning THEN a punishment you just get the punishment because a) you've done something already in the past or b) you're untrusted.

Bingo.

Basically, it means we have reservations about your ability to compete on this level (but we're willing to give you a shot), and if we see any sign that you're not cut out for IGTC, you're outta here.
-
(ZanZi) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
Quote from DeadWolfBones :
More details—including the full schedule, rules, and balancing—will be released shortly, and team registrations will open this weekend. We look forward to a fun season with all of you!

Well, how's this? :/ I'd like to go for a ride on the new combos already..
Any track will do, just give a config. that will be used in the season and the layout.. please /me wants to go drive
Is the "accepted teams"- list also the list for the numbers the teams get for this season?
Or is it going to be as last year, where the top 10 get the number of the final result from previous season?
Quote from M Ekström :Is the "accepted teams"- list also the list for the numbers the teams get for this season?
Or is it going to be as last year, where the top 10 get the number of the final result from previous season?

Those are the numbers teams will use during the season.

To speed up the process this season, we're assigning the top 3 numbers to last season's podium finishers, and the rest are in order of application.
Quote from Hahmo :Well, how's this? :/ I'd like to go for a ride on the new combos already..
Any track will do, just give a config. that will be used in the season and the layout.. please /me wants to go drive

The schedule in nearly finalized. If Ben wants he can at least give you the round 1 configuration. One of the configs later in the season is still being looked into, and that's why the schedule had not been released.

EDIT: Ben beat me
Quote from PMD9409 :The schedule in nearly finalized. If Ben wants he can at least give you the round 1 configuration. One of the configs later in the season is still being looked into, and that's why the schedule had not been released.

EDIT: Ben beat me

Alright, thanks Phil..

I'm more than happy just to get R1 layout, that'll surely be enough for now.. Just up to you Ben
Thanks for the stuff guys. NICE!
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : fixed already

IGTC 2011: Season Announcement
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG