The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Kyoto National: Drivers' Briefing

New Rules to Remember:
  • 45% estimate is only an estimate; actual 45% value will be calculated based on your car's laps completed
  • Class polesitters must maintain a steady 55mph/90kph speed once the field has assumed the double-file formation (final sector), until the green flag is given
  • In order to be scored and receive points, each car must complete at least 70% of the laps of the class leader and cross the s/f line on the final lap
  • If you block messages, you must immediately unblock them in order to avoid a penalty
Start:

The start will be split between the classes; each class will get its own starting command (eg., "GT1 -- GREEN FLAG"). Admins will direct the class polesitter in GT2 as to how much of a gap to leave to the class ahead. When on the grid, GT2 cars should NOT roll off when the LFS green flag is given. Please wait for an admin to instruct you when to go.

FOR KY2: Single-file until through the turn onto the oval; double-file afterward. Tire warming is allowed until the field goes double-file; do not warm tires after entering the oval section.

45% Estimate:

GT1: 99 laps
GT2: 94 laps

Post-race DT/SG time penalties:

DT: 25s
SG: 36s

Helpful suggestion from the admins:

All drivers should enable replay autosave and post mpredited replays for all protests.
Any stream this time?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Any stream this time?

Intended to be, Stream III. Last time the stream was scratched simply because no one was around to start it - hard for me to do so from work.

If it's not on I'll probably have some raeg
tracker does shiz, no stream?
Tracker is fine and no stream because lack of people to run it.
I can't seem to connect to the multibc stream 3 computer (can connect to #2 though :|), Wilko is unfortunately away right now, Deko is working, CSF is racing, etc - so yeah, it's gone tits up right now, but we'll keep working to get it on at some point.
Quote from boothy :I can't seem to connect to the multibc stream 3 computer (can connect to #2 though :|), Wilko is unfortunately away right now, Deko is working, CSF is racing, etc - so yeah, it's gone tits up right now, but we'll keep working to get it on at some point.

umm the apex cup stream run on similar pc's? maybe that one works?
Well, I contacted multibc because of the PC/stream crash yesterday. They said that it was a graphic card issue and it would get replaced by a new one. Maybe that's why it isn't working atm...
Quote from zeromussov :Well, I contacted multibc because of the PC/stream crash yesterday. They said that it was a graphic card issue and it would get replaced by a new one. Maybe that's why it isn't working atm...

It's not working because for some reason the copy of LFS we use for MoE is locked back to demo, and I can't be bothered anymore to sort it.

Quote from multiBCdudeinemail :the GS3 was used yesterday and di not run fine.

Please have a look at our GS2 *VNC info redacted* . Maybe you shoud better stream with the GS2 today. I check the PC next week.

That box doesn't have the gt0 exe or other things, and I don't desire to take the time to set that up.

It's a shame to say, but yes this broadcast has also been scrapped.

But I'll be paying multiBC anyway for this and the previous no-show.
Quote from dekojester :I can't be bothered anymore to sort it.

Quote :
I don't desire to take the time to set that up.

Way to sum up the season.
Quote from PMD9409 :Way to sum up the season.

+1
sadly the case all season. and then people wonder why drivers dont show up either
>_<
#14 - CSF
Replay anyone?
You don't deserve dampers...
-
(VTiRacing) DELETED by VTiRacing : my fooool
Quote from Fuse5 :the upgrades we brought to kyoto really worked well, especially the extra durable dampers
http://i.imgur.com/z7YAt.jpg

Cool, close to mine in my last stint! But we had some changes to the camber as well, to make it even better!
Quote from Tomhah :Cool, close to mine in my last stint! But we had some changes to the camber as well, to make it even better!

btw the lapping overtake in the last stint was epic... the one where we both messed up... repeatedly : D
Quote from Fuse5 :btw the lapping overtake in the last stint was epic... the one where we both messed up... repeatedly : D

I cant remember I just know I tried letting you past :P Oh wait, we both got on the grass, didnt we?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG