The online racing simulator
Test Patch Z30 (NOW Z34 - old content / old physics / many updates)
(1455 posts, closed, started )
Bug?: In mouse clip mode (Ctrl + C), I can still move my mouse to the outside edge of the window. While using a mouse to steer (and using the left click button to accelerate) this can cause the undesired operation of stretching / reducing the window size.

Can you please make it so that the mouse is clipped to the render width and height so that it may not adjust the size of the window while in Mouse Clip Mode.
Quote from Dygear :Bug?: In mouse clip mode (Ctrl + C), I can still move my mouse to the outside edge of the window. While using a mouse to steer (and using the left click button to accelerate) this can cause the undesired operation of stretching / reducing the window size.

Can you please make it so that the mouse is clipped to the render width and height so that it may not adjust the size of the window while in Mouse Clip Mode.

I agree that is very annoying - now fixed in my version.
Mousers everywhere thank you!
Did anyone already said, that "Click on a car to follow it / look away to stop following" in edit mode is also very annoying?

And "look away" doesn't work pretty good... sometimes when looking into thy sky but e.g. not when looking at the horizon outside the track.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z30 (NOW Z34 - old content / old physics / many updates)
(1455 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG