The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Fern Bay Black: Drivers' Meeting

New Rules to Remember:
  • 45% estimate is only an estimate; actual 45% value will be calculated based on your car's laps completed
  • Class polesitters must maintain a steady 55mph/90kph speed once the field has assumed the double-file formation (final sector), until the green flag is given
  • In order to be scored and receive points, each car must complete at least 70% of the laps of the class leader and cross the s/f line on the final lap
  • If you block messages, you must immediately unblock them in order to avoid a penalty
Start:

The start will be split between the classes; each class will get its own starting command (eg., "GT1 -- GREEN FLAG"). Admins will direct the class polesitter in GT2 as to how much of a gap to leave to the class ahead. When on the grid, GT2 cars should NOT roll off when the LFS green flag is given. Please wait for an admin to instruct you when to go.

FOR FE4: Single-file until through the 180-degree left-hand turn in the final sector; double-file afterward. Tire warming is allowed until the field goes double-file; do not warm tires after entering the 180-degree left-hander.

45% Estimate:

GT1: 69 laps
GT2: 66 laps

Post-race DT/SG time penalties:

DT: 10s
SG: 22s

Helpful suggestion from the admins:

All drivers should enable replay autosave and post mpredited replays for all protests.
#2 - troy
On behalf of Team ev0 #32 I want to apologize for not taking part in the race yesterday.

We've been quite busy doing other things, but hopefully we'll be back to the last race on Kyoto.
#4 - scipy
WE BEAT U!! /pwnt
what the ****?!
Each Sirius-driver was over a second per lap faster than every other team's best drivers?!
#6 - Fuse5
why are you surprised?
sirius really showed how good they are at preparing and practicing for the race that no one really has experience on
The gap hasn't been that big on previous races since most of the drivers/teams have experience and setup info to fall back on.
Really shows the attitude towards racing tbh, preparing thoroughlly, getting everything out of the car setup and practicewise.
Race dominating performance if it wasn't for the unfortunate problems in the race.
Something to look up to, imo.
#7 - scipy
#8 - Fuse5
in other news

(im glad this didnt happen in the race though, just felt the need to show the skin off : D)
#9 - Hahmo
Quote from Hahmo :I wanted to see this.. but..

yeah such a shame, instead i had 2 okay-ish stints while..

oh wait yeah, you didn't even drive.
Quote from Fuse5 :yeah such a shame, instead i had 2 okay-ish stints while..

oh wait yeah, you didn't even drive.

oh yeah, my computer's ****ed and i had detention :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG