The online racing simulator
maraz np as I didn´t make it to the finish flag
But one thing I like to yack about :P
When we leaved the pits you runned beside me before the pit line ended, and I would´ve taked the inside line there if I had the possibility, just to inform you

Was pretty good race for an hour then I messed once pretty badly and then startd all going wrong and finally my PC crashed.

-J-
Quote from MaraZ :As for the finish position (8th), it was of course thanks to Torben running out of fuel on last lap.

you are welcome.... :evil:
i quit after half a lap... front left tire over heated to 150° for no reaseon... checked my setup after quitting, all diffs were setted to BLOCKED... dunno why and how...

hopefully French soccer team won against Eire... evening was not totaly a disaster ....
Quote from Da Hoe :you are welcome.... :evil:

krhm /me hands over a calculator to hoe :P
Quote from Jonesy_ :But one thing I like to yack about :P
When we leaved the pits you runned beside me before the pit line ended, and I would´ve taked the inside line there if I had the possibility, just to inform you

In F1 I would be penalized for running over this yellow line, so yes, I probably shouldn't have done that I was just waiting for the end of those cones (or whatever they should be called) and as there wasn't any car approaching I turned left immediately after them. Maybe this should be clarified by Frank - if it's allowed or not.
I bet you turned to right afterall :P
Quote from Jonesy_ :I bet you turned to right afterall :P

Yes yes, sorry for the stupid mistake :banghead:
Me, Wouter de Bruijn, had a nice race on div B, even though after the first few laps of the race didn't had to pass a car on track to finish 3rd.

In the 1st stint I got from 7th to 4th in the first few laps, then didn't really get in the rythm myself and after my 1st stop I was 6th. Then I got the consistency running, and as the stats show, even though I had the 7th fastest lap time, I managed to still finish 3rd.

At the end of the race Rupinski, who stopped 3 times, 1 more than me, was behind me. He got past me in a good pass (nothing I could do) for 3rd with 10 minutes to go, but threw it away himself so I finsihed 3rd :woohoo:
#34 - Getm
Quote from Krutch :
At the end of the race Rupinski, who stopped 3 times, 1 more than me, was behind me. He got past me in a good pass (nothing I could do) for 3rd with 10 minutes to go, but threw it away himself so I finsihed 3rd :woohoo:

Yep, pretty tough race for me as I caught flat tire two times, both in the middle of the track so I lost over a minute getting to pits. But the race was great with some exciting fight with leaders. It was my second race with wheel and since I've always played with mouse I just start to feel how to drive

P. Rupinski

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG