The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2011: Round 10 (Official Qualification Results)
Round 10 Official Qualification Results:
STD (XRG + XFG) @ AS7 (Aston North)

Qualification Replays:
Estonian - Download
Lithuanian - Download
Latvian - Download

More info + statistics: Click Here

TOP30 drivers, please come to the server at least 10 minutes before the race, so that we can make the grid and start on time. Round 10 race info: Click Here

As you noticed, there is a reserve list. Those drivers who are on the reserve list will have a privilege to race if someone from TOP10 drivers can't participate for some reason. The reserve drivers will be chosen in the same order as they are placed. If the reserve drivers can't make it also, then anyone can race, but you have to inform about that at least 15min before the race. (Remember, in order to do that, you have to prove you can do a lap within 105% of WR just so that there aren't any trouble and crashes only because you haven't practiced the track.)

XRG (105% of WR) = 2.37.97
XFG (105% of WR) = 2:38.87

Reserve list for Round 10:

31. LT - K.Kliaudaitis (If someone else doesn't attend the race from Lithuania)
32. LV - M.Znotins (If someone else doesn't attend the race from Latvia)
33. LT - P.Klimanskas (If someone else doesn't attend the race from Lithuania)

If you know for sure, that someone is not going to attend the race from TOP10 drivers and you want to race, then inform me latest 15min before the race. (If you don't inform me at least 15min before the race, then you won't be allowed to race.)
Attached images
officialqualres.png
Can't race tonight,so i'm giving my "reserve list" spot to Mr.Champion a.k.a Karolis Kliaudaitis.

Aswell,there are some strange stuff in the board with times,for example J.Bakšys hasn't done such a lap,and even with that lap,he should be 6th or smth,and he's 14th,but yea,that time is not correct,so double-check it andrito
#3 - ennD
Put me in Reserve list..

Baltic Cup 2011: Round 10 (Official Qualification Results)
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG