The online racing simulator
Quote from CSF :Rockclan not logging in on server but doing it from remote? All of these "incidents" smack of his "revenge" for that HF1 disaster... :rolleyes:

Quote from PMD9409 :That's who I was hinting at since the amount of stupidity had reached a high level from him as of late.

Also the fact it was happening all the way until he said he couldn't stream anymore, right after he left and remote was removed. Didn't happen anymore after that.

Anyways, do like I said in post before and you should find your answer.

I'm sorry to tell you but it was not me.

I don't even know the admin password, since the disaster where I accidently showed it on the stream.

You may blame me again like you always do, but it ain't me.
Ill be posting the race MPR to spdo soon, ill also post the 30 minute mpr showing what happened to the 14 at the same time.
I don't know how to change layout, so i didn't do that... I was only Safety Car. Through the half of the race i was AFK because i was doing homework Someone else must have the password imo.
Only few guys knows the password so I'm sure about that it was Ray, he has also been breaking rules earlier during this season too on purpose.
Layouts are dumb anyway IMHO.
It makes things just worse, if you make a mistake and crash into those tyres they fly around in all directions(and easier for the one who crashed into tyres to roll) and there's a possibility that those flying tyres are going to ruin another ones race, where as if there are no tyre walls on the chicanes the car that made a mistake will just fly through the chicane and hit the wall, and ruin only it's own race. Yeah ok, a follower might get taken out too, but it's easier to predict where the car is going to fly off and so easier to avoid, whereas with those tyres you don't know where they're going to fly when one hits them.
If it's for preventing cutting of the track, I'm sure at least one admin has time to "shift+u" to the area and watch for any possible cuts and punish the racer accordingly. You need to watch it anyway, in case of pile-ups.
The tracker should be accurate now?
Well, Last Lap Motorsports 3 should get a penalty, because one driver drove more than 75 % of the race time.
Quote from xfirestorm :Layouts are dumb anyway IMHO.
It makes things just worse, if you make a mistake and crash into those tyres they fly around in all directions(and easier for the one who crashed into tyres to roll) and there's a possibility that those flying tyres are going to ruin another ones race, where as if there are no tyre walls on the chicanes the car that made a mistake will just fly through the chicane and hit the wall, and ruin only it's own race. Yeah ok, a follower might get taken out too, but it's easier to predict where the car is going to fly off and so easier to avoid, whereas with those tyres you don't know where they're going to fly when one hits them.
If it's for preventing cutting of the track, I'm sure at least one admin has time to "shift+u" to the area and watch for any possible cuts and punish the racer accordingly. You need to watch it anyway, in case of pile-ups.

Actually I have opposite feeling about that layout, it was clear and by taking it easy you wont get ever damage. And well it's actually against the sporting code to cut more there so I think tires were placed very well. Anyway I hate that chicane too because it's quite hard to survive whole race without hitting walls but this is part of racing, sometimes some turns are crazy.
-
(krkriv) DELETED by Mustangman759 : take it to PMs
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759 : take it to PMs
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759 : take it to PMs
-
(krkriv) DELETED by Mustangman759 : PMS FFS
thanks Boothy for fixing things and others who are patient with the league, we are not perfect we are still learning here as admins. I think we do a decent job but there are many things that need to be fixed if the GT3 league will be a successful season this year. Some news to come later.
edit: Bmxtwins and Krkriv please take it to PMs or you both will incur a 1 race suspension.
Quote from Bmxtwins :1. admin said we could
2. We only did it on warmup lap but it was too laggy.
3. We didn't do it on any of our laps that were our fastest.

1. I happened to know you are an admin.
2. Whats the point doing it?
3. -||-

Honestly, why do we have to argue when we all see the obvious inability of the admin squad.

If it's allowed to bump draft in qually EVERYBODY JUMP IN. DO IT!
One thing is buzzing my mind really badly are those race restarts.
I know of no racing series (irl) of applying this rule i.e. : dont overtake on green flag at restarting the race.

Its perfectly fine on the start of the race, but restart

---

+1 on JPeace's post
This series is in desperate need of some proper help admin wise.

Quote from ZanZi :1. I happened to know you are an admin.
3. -||-

Honestly, why do we have to argue when we all see the obvious inability of the admin squad.

If it's allowed to bump draft in qually EVERYBODY JUMP IN. DO IT!
One thing is buzzing my mind really badly are those race restarts.
I know of no racing series (irl) of applying this rule i.e. : dont overtake on green flag at restarting the race.

---

+1 on JPeace's post
This series is in desperate need of some proper help admin wise.

1. He is not and the only reason he has red name was to spot wrecks.
2. We institute that rule so that the restarts are safer , take a look at the KY2 round... I also know for a fact that NDR applies this rule to so I dont see why no one complains at NDR about it
3. administration can use work I will admit that
4. @ James's Post tba
Quote from ZanZi :1. I happened to know you are an admin.
3. -||-

1. I am not, I am an RR co chair for NASCAR Heat, not LFS.
2. Ask Krikriv
3. whatever
Quote from Zanzi :

+1, id expect more strictness on race start to avoid chaos.

I can see passing the line on the left or right of you, but not cars in your starting line.
Quote from Flame CZE :Well, Last Lap Motorsports 3 should get a penalty, because one driver drove more than 75 % of the race time.

oh no really... lol. We are aware
Quote from ZanZi :One thing is buzzing my mind really badly are those race restarts.

Yes it is perfectly fine for the race start but not the restart. Perhaps you should read the FIA rules for SCs, and watch the FIA GT1 races. "During the formation lap the red light will be on. No car may overtake another one before the starting signal is given." is from the FIA GT1 rules, and from the FIA ISC: "overtaking, ... is forbidden until the cars reach the Line after the safety car has returned to the pits."

And although the admin team has some flaws they aren't exactly helped by stupid drivers at times...
@Mustangman759 2nd point is irrelevant at ky3 from what ive seen. Because idiots on the top still brake-tested the whole field, if you apply that rule not to brake on the front straight from start or restart before green you win a clean re/start.

@Bmxtwins why would i ask krkriv when he didnt bumpdrafted, how he'd know? lol

No please answer me.
Quote from MonkeyHead :Only few guys knows the password so I'm sure about that it was Ray, he has also been breaking rules earlier during this season too on purpose.

i've already pm'd franky to have matt's server moved. Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge :|
-
(ZanZi) DELETED by Mustangman759 : enjoy your ban
lol?
well telling a admin to F*** you isnt a very appealing PM to me
edit: phil give me a minute to post the small replay of the wrong route incident
-
(ZanZi) DELETED by Mustangman759 : dont come back
Quote from MonkeyHead :Actually I have opposite feeling about that layout, it was clear and by taking it easy you wont get ever damage. And well it's actually against the sporting code to cut more there so I think tires were placed very well. Anyway I hate that chicane too because it's quite hard to survive whole race without hitting walls but this is part of racing, sometimes some turns are crazy.

I agree that it's against the sporting code, but I wasn't talking about this kind of cutting. I had more like cutting a track after a driver error, if someone was to lose his tail i.e. and run wide into the chicane. If there are no tyres there you'll just run through sideways and maybe crash, if you have tyres there you have very little chance of making it through without crashing.
Quote from JPeace :The layout is there for a reason - to stop drivers from attempting to go too fast through the corner and give themselves damage. If the drivers can then not drive through the layout without giving themselves damage, well that just shows the idiocy of them all. In fairness though, there should have been more announcement of the layout.

Sigh...is it really so hard to understand what I'm trying to say?
Driving mistakes happen. We're not all robots. We're not all school boys/girls who can spend their entire afternoon on LFS to practice, nor are we all veteran players to know every trick in the book. So why make more dangerous sections on the track than needed?
I didn't take it personal if that's what you're implying.
Our opinions are just different.
Best leave it at that, and let the admins decide what's the best option.
Thats right FLAME CZE

I did a massive stint as James' computer broke down and he timed out.I had no alternative but to jump and and continue in the hope that he could get his computer sorted out in time.Unfortunately it was terminal

If i get some sort of penalty for it then so be it but there wasn't really another alternative
results as of tracker
Attached images
GT3 Tracker Round 6.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG