The online racing simulator
if anyone wants to be a guest speaker on commentary give me a heads up
WRONG layout on track after you reloaded it!
what? layout is the same...?
Stop changing the layout u pricks
-
(pallokala2) DELETED by nathan246 : Retarded post is retarded
I aint touching anything :|
This is going to be epic, good race.
Dont care who is doing it just stop it!
someone somehow is editing the layout, had arco remove pass to see if he was touching anything...
#14 drove wrong way . He was on straight
R u serious? There read "track loaded" and our car drove wrong way. IT IS NOT BUG
And my screencard driver has crashed, I can't continue the broadcast, sorry.
I am not to shure what happened but I will write the devs about it
Quote from luki97 :Session: Race
Lap: 50 ( 2nd safetycar)
TimeCode: ~2h10min
Car: 42
Description: car 15 after race restart just want to let us drive( he was lapped) and we unfairly get a DT for overtaking someone who want to let us drive... and also we get DT after that and then we get it cleared and again we got that DT... whats goin on? Its so Frustrating....

Yes t its true I went aside since I was blueflaged by the whole crowd behind me, didnt think about the overtaking rule at the moment ... purpose was to avoid major disturbance in T1!

Well, really sorry for causin DT
removed lfsw yet again
edit: as last race 1 driver per team to report timeouts etc
JUST CHANGE THE ADMIN PASS, awful race: changing layouts>lag for me when changing it... wrong route for some cars, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
I did change the admin pass... its not the same for every round...
or dont give it to your drunk teammates........... also soemone is screwing with layout and kicked me from race, layout sucked 2 cars flipped in same exact way.
Obviously someone is trying to mess your events up ... incredible stupid and childish! Something similar happened last race as well!

Maybe you can get help from the LFS community to track those idiots down, so they can be banned from LFS 4 ever!
And where is the Remote !?
sorry to 28, had I known you were low on gas I would have not assgined it yet... tires looked fresh to me.
edit: I killed remote because its being used to interfere with race....
This is so stupid... We were 2nd and fighting for position with Polish Freaks... And then Chris Crash(who was 1 lap behind and drove very dangerously) decided to hit my rear and then i loss a lot of time+damage on right But that's not all, some idiots decided to change the layout so many times and this caused lag moments, i crash in 2 of them You must think for the drivers "organizers"
Quote from Bmxtwins :or dont give it to your drunk teammates........... also soemone is screwing with layout and kicked me from race, layout sucked 2 cars flipped in same exact way.

Probably the problem is Ray Kings? :doh:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG