Penalty List:
03 : Drive Thru
10: No Qualification
20: No Qualification

TRACKER: http://misiek08.eu/LTWT/

The track is KY3R

Discuss!
#2 - ZanZi
Didnt read anywhere anything about using some layout that has a tire right on the safe line through the quick chicane.
Quote from ZanZi :Didnt read anywhere anything about using some layout that has a tire right on the safe line through the quick chicane.

Yeah...I forgot to say that
#4 - ZanZi
Aha you remembered it on time mate... u dumb or what fcourse i been sarcastic
layout
Attached files
KY3R_gt3.lyt - 372 B - 361 views
so the tyres on the circuit have changed yet again meaning racing lines have now changed.think this is the 3rd time in the 2 weeks its been up

can someone please tell me if this "version" is actually the one we will be sticking with as its not exactly helping setup or drivers rythym having to change 2 days before the race actually starts
This is the final layout, the only change to the version I loaded onto the server and this one is the chicane, I reduced the affected area of the pole and last tyre.
Is the point of the bales and pole on the leftside to prevent cutting or what?
guess so but its pissing me off, how are you supposed to race 2 wide.
erm,ray if your looking at going 2 wide there your in for a bit of a surprise!

the term "know when to concede" springs to mind!
#11 - AsnL
Matt - Two weeks ago you said that there won't be any layouts. Thank you for the info two days before race start.
-
(nathan246) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(CrAZySkyPimp) DELETED by Mustangman759
FINAL DECISION: to avoid any confusion, this layout will be used. All the layout does is prevent "course cutting" like all the layout we have used in the series. The layout was on the host for atleast a week. Layouts for upcoming races will be posted atleast a week in advance.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759
#13 - AsnL
:twirl:
Quote from AsnL ::twirl:

my posts are 100% relevant and keep getting removed.
Car 39 is not sure to take part, our manager is again away /fp
Quote from Mustangman759 :FINAL DECISION: to avoid any confusion, this layout will be used. All the layout does is prevent "course cutting" like all the layout we have used in the series. The layout was on the host for atleast a week. Layouts for upcoming races will be posted atleast a week in advance.

Without any layout it would be the same for all teams don't you agree. FXR's would be the ones to gain on it. The shit on the right side would be understandable tho there to stop FXR/XRR's rolling when hitting the stripes/kerbs. I just really can't see the point in putting extra distractions on the left side especially as "cutting it" is the safest way to take that chicane.
The layout is ok as it is. I just hope people won't cut the poles, just like on FE4.
Angel Power Racing and DRUNK Team 3 will have a No Qualification penalty for confirming late.
We got a protest to file during Quali, any protest thread upcoming?
gimme a few
tba :S
it appears no tracker. We will do all of that post race then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG